Chapter 18

3rd Person POV: 

When it was night time, some of the girls decided to have some 'fun'. The next day, Y/N got woken up by the sun and saw Eresh lying on his chest sleeping peacefully, she was naked though, this stumbled his as he remembered only having fun with Kurumi and Ishtar, not the others. Deciding to shrug it off, he turned to look at her face, he had to admit, she has one of the cutest sleeping faces. Her cheeks were squished and had a little drool coming of her mouth, Y/N patted her head which made her snuggle into him more. "Cute", he thought. He then started to think about what powers does he want next, it's been long since a power up, to him, he is kinda OP but not OP,  he wanted more power like his brother, but he is not going to make the same mistakes as him. 

Y/N: " I wonder what should I get next? With all the knowledge I have, I plan to absorb it all, the wordless scroll and void tome does come from the same family, if I could have all its knowledge absorbed, I might reach higher level of powers, but according to the knowledge from the infinity stones, I need to have a drop of water, a small flame and a grain of sand. I can get Osworth to help me for this, I wonder how is this going to work? Osworth, I need some help." 

Osworth: " Partner, it's about time I told you this, I've been looking at the items you have and it seems that the grail, wordless scroll, void tome and the power you gained from Gaia will help you to bring your powers up to new heights. The grain of sand needs to come from me while the flame will be from Vestal and water from Mizu."

Y/N: " How will I do this partner?"

Osworth: " You'll need to meditate. In your mind, bring out the items as if they're floating in front of you."  

Y/N: " Okay." 

Osworth: " Now, combine all the items together into a tiny golden pearl."

Y/N: "  Alright, now what do I do?" 

Osworth: " Apply some magic into the pearl and when you see particles flowing out, it will flow into your body. You will start to feel warm." 

Y/N: " I feel my powers growing." 

Osworth: "  You are, but it's going to take some time." 

 Y/N: " How long? " 

Osworth: "  Another 5 minutes. Once the pearl is about to disappear, your body is going to change." 

Y/N: " Change?  In appearance? " 

Osworth: " Yes, you're going to have a third eye." 

Y/N: " What is this eye going to do?"

Osworth: " It's the prove that you became a god. Plus, with your Sparda blood, your powers now exceed god. This third eye is the all seeking eye. Both your eyes are going to change as well." 

Y/N: " I'm excited to see the changes." 

Osworth: " Now, your body has already fully absorbed the pearl. I'm going to ask Osis to explain to you the rest. I have been watching Pokimane for too long last night." 

Y/N: " You guys have computers?" 

Osworth: " If  you think I'm down bad, ask Vestal. He's in love with her." 

Y/N: "  Oh dear..." 

Osis: "  Partner, ignore him for now. He needs sleep." 

Y/N: " Osis, has my body adapted to the changes?"