Chapter 27

One night went over in Mondstadt and the next morning, Y/N woke up early to prepare breakfast for Tohka and himself, he was baking some muffins when he heard footsteps coming from the level above. In a flash, Tohka appeared beside him all freshened up. 

Tohka: " Muffins! " 

Y/N: " Yes, Yes, I made 20 of them for you. Now go set up the table. " 

Tohka went to the fridge to get some milk and orange juice until a knock was heard on the door.  Tohka opened it and Jean and Lumine was standing there. 

Tohka: " Good morning! Did Y/N invite you guys here? " 

Jean: " He didn't, we just happen to receive news of a mysterious building on top of a hill and we decided to check it out. " 

Y/N: " Baby, who at the door! " 

Tohka: " It's Jean and Lumine. " 

Y/N: " Bring them in! 

Tohka brought them in and they were greeted by a nice smell from the oven, a ding was heard and Y/N pulled the muffins out. Freshly baked blueberry and chocolate muffins, Lumine drooled at the sight but Jean was a little skeptical about the food in front of them. 

Y/N: " Come on guys, let's eat. "

Tohka was the first to snag 2 muffins and munch it down, Lumine went for it as well, her eyes lit up and munched the muffins faster. Jean was really skeptical but she took a bite, she had the same reaction as Lumine

Y/N: " So, how did you find us? " 

Jean: " Someone told me that there was a 2 story flat in the middle of nowhere. So, we decided to check it out. " 

Tohka: " I told you it wasn't the best idea. "

Y/N: " You're right, I think I'll put some magic over. " 

Jean: " Y/N, where did you kick Dvalin to? " 

Y/N: " I kicked him somewhere far from here made him a deal as well. " 

Tohka: " You're going to add him to your army? " 

Y/N: " Yes, he's the last piece to my army. " 

Jean: " You have an army??? " 

Y/N: " Yes, in fact I rule over all elements. " 

Tohka: " A self proclaimed god, but of course he lives up to his name. " 

Jean:  " You don't have visions? " 

Y/N: " I can see perfectly. " 

Jean: " Not that vision, we have a badge that shows what elements we use. Like mine, I can use Anemo related abilities. Lumine here can use different elements like you do, without visions as well. " 

 "