Chapter OVA?

Beach Day 

It was another day in the Sparda family and today, was beach day. Everyone was preparing their own stuff with Nino, Miku, Raikou and Kuroka were preparing food for the day.  Of course the beach was in the land they created. 

Nino: " How long more for the bread to be toasted? "

Miku: " 10 seconds, how's the Karaage going? " 

Kuroka: " We're frying the last batch. " 

Raikou: " I heard the beach has a bar, so no need to worry about the drinks. " 

Y/N: " I'm placing Mashu on drink duties, she makes good drinks I'll have you know. Castoria is helping out with the BBQ today as well. " 

The rest continued on with the preparations and unknowing to the MC, the girls started a competition amongst themselves. On who is going to secure the next place to have his babies. They left Tohka and Kurumi out as they already have the green light. The competition was simple, an event of 6 sports are played. A 10km race, beach volleyball, paintball, 10km swim, Uno and a drinking competition. Ishtar was the one who started this, she grew way too impatient after hearing the news. Scathach however, decided to sit out as she wanted a beach tan. Kurumi will just be beside Y/N throughout the day. 

Y/N is currently preparing the meats that is going to be served tonight, consists of lamb ribs from Germany, A5 Wagyu, tomahawk steak, whole roasted chicken that is going to be served throughout the day. Vegetables are going to be served as well, corn, carrots and many more. Once everyone was ready, they all made their way to the beach. 

Y/N was only wearing beach shorts and sandals, he was shirtless and everyone was drooling at the sight of him, he had 10 packs, arms that looked muscular and a massive bulge. The rest of the girls were also as beautiful, Eresh and Ishtar almost having identical swimsuits, Mashu has a simple swimsuit, Raikou, Scathach, Roon, Eugen, Taihou, Akagi and Kuroka had very revealing swimsuits. They only had purple G-string's , Roon, Eugen, Taihou and Akagi wearing red ones and Kuroka had a black one. Castoria wore white colour swimsuits and Jalter, Agir, Friedrich were wearing black swimsuits, Nino and Miku wore pink and blue swimsuits respectively. 

Anya, Nezuko woke up Eva and Tiamat early to bring them to the beach. Currently, they're trying to build the largest sandcastle. The floor guardians is also preparing to enjoy the beach. 

Y/N: " Let's get the day started shall we? " 

Thus, beach day started, it also commenced the start of the competition and today we have Demiurge, Cocytus and Sebastian is the commentators of the competition. 

Demiurge: " Good morning everyone. Today is the day where our mistress can fight for a spot to continue our lord's bloodline. " 

Cocytus:  " I can finally see our mistresses formidable battles. This is a true blessing. " 

Sebastian: " I agree. Currently, we have everyone lined up in front of the line. They're all so excited, now, we have Jalter-sama, Ishtar-sama, Ereshkigal-sama lined up on the first three lanes. Next up, we have Raikou-sama, Roon-sama, Eugen-sama, Taihou-sama, Akagi-sama and Kuroka-sama who are in the next few lanes doing their warm-ups. Agir-sama, Friedrich-sama, Nino-sama and Miku-sama seemed very relaxed. Now, Anya-chan, you ready to blow the whistle to start the race? " 

Anya: " Yep! I can't wait to see who wins!  Are you guys ready? " 

Friedrich: " Of course, I need to win this. " 

Eugen: "  I'm going to win this, I've been really excited ever since I heard of this. Thinking about it makes me so wet~ " 

Taihou/Roon/Akagi: " Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~  Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~  Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~  Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ Y/N-SAMA'S CHILD~ "