Chapter 14

3rd Person POV: 

The 1 month break has finally ended and everyone returned to Chaldea for the final fight. The whole base was teleported into the final singularity, so it saved they need to rayshifting. 

Y/N: "So, the final fight has begun. Well, for this one, I'm sitting out. Ain't gonna fight." 

Everyone was baffled on why was Chaldea's master not fighting in the last war, even Y/N 's wives were confused. 

Romani: "Huh!? What do you mean you're not going to fight?? How are the servants going to have proper command???" 

Y/N: "This time, I'm going to stay in the base while my army and my wives lead the fight. Love~ you're in charge" 

Kurumi: "Watashi??" 

Y/N: "Yes, you're in the best position to lead this fight. Plus, it's been a while since I've seen you let loose." 

Kurumi: "I shall graciously take on the offer. Hehe~"

Y/N: "Arise."

From Y/N's shadow emerged the shadow army, which freaked out everyone in the room. The army then bowed to Y/N and awaited for this orders.

Y/N: "For this operation, all of you are under Kurumi's rule. I want you to follow her into the fight." 

Bellion: "Yes, my liege." 

Y/N: "Good, now love. You're in charge of the army here, my dear servants, listen to her. I will be watching the fight from up above. Now... Go!" 

Everyone: "Hai!" 

The everyone was teleported to the platform where Romani guided them to. Kurumi gave out order and what everyone needed to do. As there are 7 singularity, there are going to be 7 tentacles that they are going to fight. There was 7 divisions leading the army. It was lead by Kurumi, Beru, Tohka, Kuroka, Bellion, Igris and Tusk. All of them separated to the various singularities and got prepared to fight, the signal was a shot from Kurumi's pistol. Y/N was floating somewhere observing the scene in front of him. 

Romani: "You think it's a good idea to have Kurumi lead the army?" 

Y/N: "I have never once doubted them. As much as they do not participate in many fights, I have full confidence in them. It's about time you appear too, Solomon." 

Romani: "Yea, Goetia has already woken. Once Mash and Kurumi enters the gate. The final battle begins, and it's also the time I rest." 

Y/N: "It's been ages since you've gotten rest. Ever since the creation of the grand order, you took up the responsibility to rebuild it back." 

Romani: "It's been a long journey, Goetia is willing to sacrifice the world just to rebuild a one that is ideal to him. Only the 10 rings can bring down his power." 

Y/N: "I'm going to stay here, wait for your cue. I will only jump in when there is a big danger." 

Romani: "There shouldn't be any big danger that requires you to step in." 

Y/N: "It's tough to say, as everyone fights. I have something to do." 

Y/N sheathed out Yamato and slashed the air. He teleported to back to the place where his mother was buried, he summoned the void tome and found a reincarnation spell. Since the void tome had to be fueled with the cries of the dead in order for the spell to work.  The reason why he didn't do it earlier is because he always had this feeling of emptiness in his heart but didn't know what it was. Until, he realized that it was motherly love when he saw children in the streets being loved by their parents.