Chapter 22

As night came by, Y/N was dressed in a tuxedo while waiting in his car in front of the building where Nino and Miku stayed. He had prepared 2 bouquet of flowers. Purple roses for Nino and Lilies for Miku. 

Y/N: " I wonder how long more will they take? " 

Nino: " Sorry for the wait. " 

Both girls appeared in front of Y/N and they look stunning

Nino: " So, how do we look? " 

Y/N: " Stunning, here are flowers for my princesses. " 

Both girls accepted it with blushes on their faces, the three of them then hopped in the car and went towards the restaurant that Y/N booked for the night. When they arrived, the 3 of them were greeted by a 100th floor building, named hotel L'Marque. This place is a hotel and a restaurant at the highest floor, the three of them took the elevator up and they were greeted by the receptionist. 

Receptionist: " Good evening, can I have your names? " 

Y/N: " Reservation for Y/N. " 

Receptionist: " Ah yes, please follow me sir." 

The receptionist led the trio to the middle of the restaurant, to Nino and Miku, they found it weird that the restaurant was empty. Only with a table in the middle of the restaurant. 

Miku: " Nino,  you were right. He did book the entire restaurant for us." 

Nino: " Told you. " 

When they reached the table, Y/N pulled out the chair for the 2 ladies, like a gentleman would. There was also a live band that is playing in the background which set the mood for the romantic night that Y/N had planned. 

Y/N: " So, girls what would you like to order? " 

Miku: " The lobster risotto looks really good, don't you think? " 

Nino: " The sushi platter looks really good as well. Y/N, what are you getting? " 

Y/N: " The seafood risotto sounds appetizing, how about appetizers? It's probably going to take a while before the main course arrives. "