Chapter 26

After the birth of Yaeka, she has become the center of attention of the house. People were pampering her left right and center. Nezuko and Anya took on the role as older sisters, Nezuko played toys with her while Anya taught her how to draw peanuts. 

Kurumi: " The family is sure getting lively. " 

Y/N: " It sure has been, even before. Speaking about this, the parent meeting for Nezuko and Anya is tomorrow and I want you to come with me. " 

Kurumi: " Sure~ Is Sebastian going to follow us? " 

Y/N:  " He will and he has to, he and Sebas has been their guardians since the start. We need them to be with us as proof. Sebas and Diablo are going to be busy tomorrow, so only Sebastian will join us. " 

The day continued on, everyone was doing their own things. Some of the girls were training while some were trying to bring their powers to a higher level. Like Miku and Nino, they've finally reached their god breaker with the help of Y/N. Kuroka has attained a higher level of powers as well, obtaining truth seeking orbs. The next day, the time to for the parent meeting in school has begun, as their slot is in the afternoon, they took their time in preparing. Y/N wore a simple suit, Kurumi wore a beautiful dress and Sebastian was in his butler outfit. 

Y/N: " Looking splendid as usual love

Y/N: " Looking splendid as usual love. " 

Kurumi: " You're looking handsome as well, here let me adjust your tie. " 

Meanwhile Tohka and Eva took the task to dress up Nezuko and Anya.