Chapter 9

Hi everyone! Work has been a bitch, that's why I haven't been uploading. How has the book been so far? Hope yall enjoy it!

3rd person POV

The rayshift was a big success, everyone was falling from the sky now.

Y/N: WEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!!!

Mash: SENPAIIIII GRAB ON TO ME!!!!

Tohka: HUSBAND! IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL SKYDIVING??!!!

Knowing that Y/N will not do anything about the problem of hitting the hard ground, Mash decided to use Lord Camelot to ensure everyone's safety. 

Mash: Manifest yourself! Lord Camelot! 

As castle made of salt erected from the ground, mitigating the damage that everyone took from the fall. However... some wasn't very lucky..... Jalter and Raikou landed right on Y/N's stomach, causing him to have some wind knocked out of him. 

Jalter: I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR 30 MINUTES! Master, where are we? 

Raikou: Oh no! Master! Are you alright? 

Y/N had his body shaken vigorously by Raikou, the rest where fine and the last one to land was Ishtar. 

Ishtar: Whew, that was fun wasn't it guys?

She looked around to see faces of disappointment and some glares as well which made her very confused about the situation. 

Ishtar: Come on now, it wasn't that bad of a fall.... Right? 

They all decided to scold her about the situation later, there was a urgent situation at hand. Which was to wake Y/N up, Y/N was still unconscious with his eyes rolled back and face deathly pale. Kurumi and the others are trying to get him to return to them by shaking his body, it seems like they were using Y/N's body like a ragdoll, pushed around like a cheap whore. His head even hit the ground once, causing a small crater to form.

Jalter: Look what you've done! Raikou you were pushed him to hard! 

Raikou: ME!? I saw Castoria using her staff to smack Master head to get him awake so I pushed him away! HOW IS IT MY FAULT!

The chaos ensued further with the rest of the girls quarrelling with each other only Tohka and Mash were trying to defuse the fight. Silently, Kurumi took Y/N's body aside and placed his head on her thighs she slowly stroked his head while softly calling out to him. 

Kurumi: Darling~ Come on~ Its time to wake up now~ 

Few minutes later, several groans were heard from Y/N, his eyes slowly opened and he felt a soft sensation on his head. Something softer than any pillow in the market, he fully opened his eyes to see Kurumi staring at him lovingly and stroking his head.