Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

It was a peaceful day in the base, Y/N spend the night reviewing documents that was left undone and it seems like before the UB was sent to hell, the talk with iron blood was about to happen. So, Y/N decided that it would be a good idea to schedule it for the next day. Currently, his wives were chilling in the room with Y/N, Castoria is playing Uno with Tohka, Scathach, Kuroka, Raikou and Ishtar and of course, Laffey sleeping on Raikou's thighs. Mashu, Eresh, Kurumi and Jalter is playing Monopoly. Nezuko is being taken care by Eva and Tiamat and Quetzalcoatl. A knock was heard from the door and Belfast entered. 

Belfast: " Ohayo Shikikan, Iron blood has just confirmed that the meeting will be tomorrow." 

Y/N: " That's good, will Sakura empire be joining?" 

Belfast: " I have no news on that." 

Y/N: " Alright, thank you for the report Belfast." 

Belfast: " Have a good day Shikikan." 

Y/N replied with a nod and started thinking, how is he going to negotiate with Eugen about the siren plans. He knew that Iron blood and Sakura empire got shunned due to them having Siren technology integrated, to him it was a smart decision. Survival in the wild is tough, in order to progress you have to adapt and overcome and he knew that the siren's technology is advance but not as advance as his. In order to make this a one sided fight, he can solo this but he want to make this a chance for everyone to shine. He will fight the bosses alone and leave the others to fight the rest, by the rest meant only his girls will fight alongside him. Just then, an alarm sounded and he was notified that a fleet of siren was heading his way, he pulled out the camera and saw it the numbers was in thousands. Too easy he thought, leading the army was Eugen and Akagi. 

Kuroka: " Honey, do you need our help for this?" 

Y/N: " I got this, do something for me though. Ask everyone to back off, I will solo this." 

Kuroka: " Alright nya~ take care." 

When he left the room and headed out, everyone was being held back by Kuroka's clone. They were really struggling to get her off but of course everyone was out of Kuroka's league. All of them instantly turned to Shikikan when he entered the room. 

Belfast: " Shikikan, why is Kuroka holding us back?"

Y/N: " You guys are too weak to even fight with them, I will take care of this alone." 

Belfast: " Are you sure about this?" 

Y/N: " I wouldn't be asking Kuroka to hold you guys back if I was unsure about it " 

Y/N stepped out of the base and warmly welcomed the enemy with open arms. 

Eugen: " Ara~ you are the new Shikikan?"

Y/N: " Of course I am, I even came out to greet you guys. It's a nice sunny day out here isn't it? You know, I was going to Iron Blood for negotiations tomorrow, you guys came 24 hours early."

Eugen: " You seem way more interesting than the rest of the Shikikan's we've met. However, you must be stupid for coming out yourself defenseless." 

Y/N: " Am I ?

In an instant, Y/N was encased in the suit. This made the enemy very surprised as they have never seen this kind of technology in Azur lane, the suit was glowing in purple and he had a katana in his hand. He slowly rose up and unsheathed his blade and in a blink of an eye, he zoomed past the enemies and appeared behind them, with a click, the enemies their armor were all destroyed. A heavily injured Eugen and Akagi with many dead bodies were the outcome.