Chapter 45

Previously 

Dante: " Let's make sure the devils will cry! " 

Present 

Thus, the 4 of them set out to fight for the peace of this planet. With Yamato in hand, Y/N grinned a little before slashing the space in front of him. A portal appeared and on the other side, it led towards the infinite castle. It was weird for Shinobu, it was difficult for the hashira's to even know where is the place but Y/N was different, he had to just tear open time and space to go anywhere he wants. Stepping into the portal, it lead to the place where it would be the final stop of Y/N's journey..........

In the infinity castle 

In this tranquil and a safe haven for demons to live in, where only a couple served as it owners, to only to appear and disappear in a blink of an eye

In this tranquil and a safe haven for demons to live in, where only a couple served as it owners, to only to appear and disappear in a blink of an eye. Today, it will be the day where the infinity turns to zero, where haven will turn into hell.....

*****BOOOOOOM****

Y/N: " Let's get business started! " 

Y/N led the three of them into the castle, with a little magic, he implanted the locations of where each and every demon was. 

Y/N: " Have your fun brothers! Shinobu, come with me! " 

Dante: " Time to kickass! " 

Dante pulled out Cavaliere R, his buddy that helped him with a lot of missions, he rode around the whole entire castle and shooting any demon he sees. Before the demons can react, they're shot dead, wanting to have more fun, Dante hopped off Cavaliere R and turned it into this weapons, with one handle on each hand, he spun around and grinding every single demons into dust.