CHAPTER 5: First Encounter..

————

Imperial, China; Airport: 10:45am.

It was in the autumn season as the weather got cooler, at this moment, outside was currently raining.

People entered and exited the airport, although, everyone’s eyes were shifted to a certain direction.

In that certain direction was a tall slender man at the height of 194cm. He wore a tailored fitted grey Versace suit, with a white dress shirt and a black neck tie.

His ink black hair was styled in a short comb over, brown aviator sunglasses sat on his high nose, his thin lip was a shade of peach.

He was seductively handsome, yet he carried a cold and aloof aura.

Trailing behind him were his assistant and 5 fully built body guards. Each person dressed in black, with the Lu crest embroidered on the chest of their jacket.

"Boss, you have a meeting with TB Corps at 3pm, then a social gathering at Imperial Hotel at 7pm."

The assistant spoke as he tries to keep up with his boss’s steps. ’Why does the boss have to be born so tall!’ He cried inwardly.

"Mm." A deep voice sounded without Lu Tian having to open his mouth. At that same moment, Lu Tian also suddenly stops.

"Ahh!!" A soft voice cries as she bumps into a hard solid figure.

Mami, now known as Yue Ling pats away the invisible dust from her clothes, without looking at the person she bumped into, she spoke, "I’m so sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Are you alright?" Her head finally lifts up to look at the person. "Uhhh...."

"...."

The man had an indifferent expression on his perfectly sculpted face. God must really have spent extra time in perfecting this man’s face to the point where one glance can make any woman or man fall in love.

The man wore a grey slim fitted tailored suit and white undershirt which emphasized his board shoulders and slender body.

At this moment, the man’s aviator sunglasses hung crooked and loosely on his face. His cold and dark eyes glare murderously at Yue Ling.

Feeling the temperature drop intensely, Yue Ling force a smile and apologizes again, "I’m so sorry. Are you alright?"

Xu Long was amazed by the woman who just bumped into his boss. She stood at the same height as him at 180cm with her 2 inch ankle booties. Although she was dressed in simple attire, she was still the most prettiest woman he’s ever seen!!

Better yet, his boss was one of China’s most eligible bachelors also the most handsomest. And everyone knows his boss is even a multi billionaire in the world!! Yet, this woman did not blush or go insane!!!

"Xu Long, get me a new suit."

Lu Tian’s deep and cold voice brought Xu Long back from his train of thoughts.

"Yes, Boss!"

Hearing the man’s words, Yue Ling pouted her lips and mumble, "What a rude man."