CHAPTER 186: Out of the box

----

Stepping into the bedroom, Lu Tian looks for his wife. Not seeing her, he frowns. She just came this way, where could she be?

Glancing at the slightly opened door leading to the balcony, he sighs in relief. Of course, how could he have forgotten that there's a balcony.

He had been to excited about the news that his mind wasn't thinking correctly.

Outside on the balcony, Yue Ling sat at the end of the long lounge chair. When she walked to the bedroom, her mind was filled with ideas on how to surprise Lu Tian. However, everything changed when she remembered tomorrow.

Staring out to Imperial as the sun sets in the distance, she slowly put her hand on her stomach. Gently, she rubs in a slow and soft motion.

She is really pregnant....

How will she tell Shin?

Is it wrong that she's going to let her ex boyfriend know before her current boyfriend?

"It's cold, why are you out here?"

Lu Tian's sudden voice brings Yue Ling out of her thoughts, as something warm warps around her. Turning head to the side, she smiles faintly at the man sitting behind her.

Leaning back, she naturally rested on the man's chest.

"I just wanted to see the sunset."

Lu Tian looks at his wife and then to the setting sun. He moves one hand and place it on Yue Ling's stomach. His mind could already picture his beautiful wife with a protruding stomach.

She is pregnant with his child. Be it boy or girl, he will do everything to protect the both of them.

Thinking of their future, he tightens his arms around her as they watch the sun set in the distance.

--------

Just as the time hit 7pm, Liu Shan steps out of his apartment. The moment he did, Ling Ni also stepped out of hers. The both of them looks at each other and laughs.

Liu Shan scratch his head, while Ling Ni's cheeks flush red. Was it a coincidence or fate?

Liu Shan: "You look great."

Ling Ni: "Thank you, so do you."

Liu Shan: "Ready?"

Ling Ni: "Mm."

Walking down the stairs and going towards Liu Shan's car, he helps Ling Ni get in and then walks to the driver seat.

Driving to their dinner date, Liu Shan felt himself floating on cloud nine. After years of working for Yue Ling, he never thought that moving to Imperial will let him meet a woman. To make things even more interesting, this woman is his neighbor.

"Where should we go for dinner?"

Liu Shan asks as he didn't know much about Ling Ni. All he knows is that the woman is from a rich family. Not that it matters, but that's all he knew.

"Anywhere is fine, I'm not picky."

-------

While the couple's were enjoying their sweet time, in a different part of Imperial, Qian Li Li sat inside Imperial Hotel's restaurant.

She wore a red long sleeve wrapped dress with sheer stocking and her black Louboutin. Her blonde hair was curled and parted to one side.

Men and women around her stare in admire seeing such a pretty woman. Some even walked up to her and ask her out, but she turned them down.