CHAPTER 150: Be nice to you

--

Everyone on the top floor of Lu Corps looked in the direction of the woman. All the female employees frown in annoyance at the woman while some men blush and the others were confused.

"Why is she here?"

"She doesn't work on this floor. Can't she see CEO Lu and Miss Han are leaving?"

Yue Ling raise her head and looks at the woman. However, because of her height she looked above the woman's head before looking down at the woman. She arch a brow in curiosity.

Lu Tian didn't look at the woman, but he frown. His hand holding on Yue Ling's tighten more. Ignoring the woman, he said coldly, "Let's go."

Walking forward, he turned a blind eye to this stupid employee as Yue Ling stare speechlessly at the woman.

Just then, the woman blocks their path again, "CEO Lu-"

"Move or I will have you remove from Lu Corps."

Lu Tian who was in a good mood was now pissed. How dare this person block him and his wife's path.

Qian Li Li's smile froze with her body. She looks at Lu Tian then to Yue Ling. Seeing the model, she felt jealousy rage inside. Every word spoken about Han Yue Ling was true. She is indeed the most beautiful woman, it's no wonder she's rank one. Looking down, blood boiled to her head. Lu Tian who is said to have a strong dislike towards woman being near him is actually hold hands with a woman!

She looks you, holding back the urge to grab Yue Ling's hair and slap her. Looking at Lu Tian, she maintains a innocent smile, "CEO Lu, I came to remind you that you have a meeting. Please head with me to the conference room."

Hearing this, Yue Ling arch a brow. She's seen many jealous woman before and this right now, is nothing but a jealous woman. Her lip curls upward and she looks at Lu Tian.

"Tian, you have a meeting? If so, I can leave by myself."

Lu Tian was very pissed. Meeting? The only important meeting now is taking his wife to work!

"Xu Long."

"Right here, Boss!"

Xu Long who was in his office quickly runs out. Just when he stepped out, he almost fell to the ground. He press his lips tightly together and stomp his feet to his boss.

"Miss Qian! I told you before, you have no business on this floor. Why are you here?"

Qian Li Li sneers inside while maintaining her innocent facade, "Assistant Xu, I was just heading to the meeting with Zi International and thought I should wait for CEO Lu. Is that a problem?"

"Yes, that is a problem. You're not even a part of the meeting, so why are you going?"

Xu Long's blunt and harsh words struck Qian Li Li embarrassingly. Her plan was to interrupt Lu Tian and Han Yue Ling's meeting, by bringing up the meeting with Zi International. How dare this lowly assistant embarrass her again?!

Looking at Lu Tian, she smiles again and reach her hand out to hold his arm. If Yue Ling can hold his hand, why can't she too.

"CEO Lu, this meeting is very important. Please-"

Just before her hand could touch him, Lu Tian takes a step back. Avoiding the disgusting hand. His expression turned dark.

"Xu Long, remove this person. My Lu Corps has no need for unnecessary people."

"..."

Qian Li Li was flabbergasted. Remove her? She was getting fired? How can he fire her? She's a very important person to Lu Corps!