CHAPTER 133: Took an oath

———

*click*

Yue Ling quietly closed the door. She had just finished explaining everything to her grandfather. From start to end, she did not leave anything out. Not even what happened to Ting’s parents or the unknown group that showed up.

She decided to leave, because she knew her grandfather wanted to stay with Jingxu.

Although, she didn’t mind leaving because she still has one more thing to do before going home.

———-

Getting inside her car, she dials Liu Shan’s number.

["Boss."]

"Have you locate Ting?"

["I have, he was admitted to Union Hospital."]

Yue Ling starts her car and drives out of the military hospital parking.

"What about Detective Zhi?"

["She’s heading there now."]

She stare indifferently to the road in front of her, "Alright. Make sure that group doesn’t find anything about us."

["I’m already on it. Lin Hui also made sure we weren’t followed."]

"Mm. Destroy all the footages from Ghost Gang’s warehouse. I don’t want that world to know what I did."

["Got it."]

Yue Ling ends the call. She will definitely meet Detective Zhi and makes things clear.

———-

In one of the rooms in Union Hospital, Ting who had came in unconscious slowly open his swollen and bruised eyes.

Seeing the unfamiliar white ceiling, he frown. The ceiling now is different from the dark ceiling he had been looking at...

"Heh..."

He chuckles quietly at himself.

Before he lost conscious, he had seen a angel appear in front of him... She must have came to guide him to Heaven... to be with his father and mother....

"Ugh."

He suddenly groan when he felt the sudden pain from his right leg. It hurts so much....

Wait, isn’t he dead? How can he still feel pain?

Finally looking around the room, he was shocked. He wasn’t in heaven.. he’s in the hospital...

But how?

Didn’t the beautiful angel come get him?

*knock knock*

Ting slightly turn his head to the door as it opens. Seeing a tall and slender figure walk in, his eyes widen.

Of all the people in the world, why is she here?

Wait.... why does she resemble the angel he saw before he lost to darkness?

Ting ignores the aching pain in his body and moves to sit up. He doesn’t want this person to see him like this. Anyone but her....

"Don’t move. You haven’t fully recovered from your wounds."

Hearing the most soothing voice to his ears when he first open his eyes, Ting’s eyes turned moist.

Besides his mother’s voice, this person gives him a safe feeling....

His lips tremble and he stare at the woman. He looked like a child who had just been in a horrifying nightmare....

She is his goddess....