CHAPTER 161: Fanboy

----

"What do you mean there's been a mistake?"

Ning Mei was furious. She had just changed into An Qing's personal clothing and arrived at the studio room. However, when she came on set, the photographer had told her all the models needed had done their shoot and Ning Mei didn't have to take hers.

The photographer, David sighs. He sets the photography camera down and looks at Ning Mei.

"Miss Ning, my apologies, but it is CEO Wu's words."

Ning Mei clench her fists at her side. "CEO Wu? How come I was not aware of this matter?"

"What's going on here?"

A woman's voice sound from behind Ning Mei. Both the model and photographer looks in the direction of the woman. She was 172cm and was dressed very fashionably.

She more a beige fur coat with black skinny jeans and opened toe ankle boots. Her hair was in a high, sleek back pony tail. At her side we're two woman dressed in white suit and two masculine bodyguards.

Seeing the woman, Ning Mei frowns. She's never met this pretty woman before. However, unlike Ning Mei, David knew who this woman is. As much as he doesn't like her, he still needs to be polite. He was still on the clock after all.

"CEO Chen."

Hearing the name, Ning Mei's eyes widen in shock. She looks at the woman and sized her up. So, this unknown woman is the CEO of An Qing, Chen Limei... the designer and founder of De L'amour. Looking back up at Chen Limei, she smiles.

"Hello CEO Chen, my name is Ning Mei."

Chen Limei looks at Ning Mei. She had also sized Ning Mei, but hearing the girls name, her eyes widen. So this girl is Ning Xingyu's little sister. Her lip curl upwards into a beautiful smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Ning Mei."

Seeing that Ning Mei is wearing one of her own designs, she smiles more. The dress was all white with silver glitters on it. She had the dress redesigned after seeing the sketch sent for De L'amour.

"The dress fits you well."

She said, then she looks at David with a frown, "David, why is this model not being photographed? She's modeling my design."

David: "CEO Chen, its like this. My-"

Chen Limei: "I don't care what you have to say. I want this model photographed now. Are you suggesting my brand is not good enough for Beauty? hmm?"

David: "N-no..."

Ning Mei sneers at David. Who does he think he is? He was only a puny photographer and he dares to take back to An Qing's CEO.

Chen Limei looks at David and she felt even more annoyed. Without looking at her bodyguards, she lift her hand and snap her finger.

"Toss this photographer out and get a new one."

"Right away, CEO Chen." Both bodyguards steps forward. Their hands reaching out to grab David.

"Seems like there are still people with no shame."

A deep voice sounds from behind them. All eyes turn to look in the direction of the voice.

A man of 183cm stood with both his hands inside his pockets. He wore a navy fitted tailored suit and a white dress shirt inside. His looks were pleasing to the eyes, especially his gray hair that matched well with his 32 year old self.

Chen Limei frown when she saw the man, while Ning Mei's shoulders slump down. David, however felt relief, his eyes lit up and he walks to the man.

"CEO Wu!"