CHAPTER 139: I think you will

——-

Rays of light beam it’s way into penthouse 1503. Yue Ling slowly open her eyes and stretch her arms and legs.

"Hmm~!"

Sitting up, she glance at the empty spot next to her. Surprisingly to her, last night the shameless man had not eaten her tofu till sunrise. He actually allowed her to sleep. Moving the comforter, she makes her way to the bathroom.

Finished washing up, she puts on a T-shirt dress. Wrapping a shawl around her body, she goes into the kitchen to make breakfast. However, the sound of sizzling and a delicious aroma enters her five senses.

She frowns, ’Hm? Didn’t he leave?’

Stepping into the kitchen, she sees the broad back of Lu Tian. He stood like an expert chef in front of the stove. Only thing different was, he had a shirt on this time.

Seeing him struggling with the spatula in his left hand, she finally remembers something. Running to him, she reach her hands out.

"Wait! Let me cook!"

Lu Tian turns to the sleeping beauty who’s now awake. He looks at her, then at the spatula in his hand. His mind pondering in thoughts. Thinking of something, he moves his hand and hides the spatula behind him.

"You’re awake. Good morning."

"..."

Yue Ling stare at the man dumbfounded. Did he really think he was slick? She knows he’s having a hard time cooking breakfast and he had heard her. Yet, he still tries to hide the spatula?

She sighs, "Tian, give me the spatula."

Lu Tian: "I can cook."

Yue Ling: "Give me the spatula."

Lu Tian: "It’s not a big deal to cook."

Yue Ling: "Give me the spatula."

Lu Tian: "Give me a kiss first."

Yue Ling: "....."

Hearing his words, Yue Ling’s cheeks flush red. She really doesn’t know what to do now. She was worried about his wounded hand, but who would have thought she’d fall into his shameless and childish trick!

Taking a deep breath, she pinch the space between her brows, "Fine. Will you give me the spatula then?"

Lu Tian pretends to think at her question. Did he care if he was being childish? Of course not! If it’s to get his wife’s attention, he will be anything for her! After thoroughly thinking, he nod his head.

"Mm."

Taking a step forward, Yue Ling locks her eyes attentively at Lu Tian. She raise her left hand and grabs his nape. Using a little strength, she pulls him lower and her lip press against his.

At the same time, Lu Tian’s lips curl upwards into a satisfy smile. Yue Ling quickly snatch the spatula and pulls away. She scoffs at him sarcastically, like she was unsatisfied.

"Go sit down."

"Mm. Mm."

Lu Tian smiles widely like an idiot and obliged to his wife’s command. A morning kiss from her was the best. However, he didn’t go sit, instead he puts on a windbreaker jacket.

Inu’s ears perk up when he heard the shuffle of Lu Tian’s windbreaker. He gets up and looks at the evil peasant. Turning his head, he walks to the front door and sits.

Walking to the counter, Lu Tian grabs the dog leash. When his eyes landed on Inu, he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. The enemy was actually compromising very well with him. Is it because Yue Ling is here?