CHAPTER 174: She doesn't know

———

At De L’amour, Yue Ling’s white bmw parks in the parking lot. Stepping out of her car, she walks toward the door.

The moment she entered, she was greeted by three people at the same time. Two men and one woman.

"Good morning, Boss."

"Good morning."

Yue Ling nod her head in response. Walking forward, all three people follow behind her.

A man with glasses opens the door to the conference room for Yue Ling.

Entering, she takes the seat in the center of the meeting room. Her beautiful expression was calm, but the temperature inside the conference room seemed to drop to its maximum.

Yue Ling’s bluish green eyes looked at each person in the room. They were the only ones with her currently at De L’amour.

"Report."

A petite woman nods her head. Her short a-line hair and glasses made her look like a teenage girl. She takes a folder and hands it to Yue Ling.

"CEO Han, from what we know, the team sent to Milan were robbed on their way back to China."

Taking the folder, Yue Ling looks at her fashion forecaster, Ju Suo. Opening the folder, she flips through each page.

"What is the process right now?"

Ju Suo sighs in her chair and shakes her head, "We’re not sure. Lian Nishang called, but during the call with her, the line was suddenly cut off."

"It must be An Qing! They must have known our plan!"

Yue Ling glance in the direction of the voice. Her eyes staring indifferently at a man of 29. His looks and features were very identical to her stylist, Gui Zhongming. Except, this man is the older twin, Gui Tian Lan.

"Are you sure?"

Gui Tian Lan pout his lip in his boss’s words. Clenching his fist tightly, he looks directly at his boss.

"I’m sure of it. The night before, Zhongming sent me a text. He said they ran into An Qing’s team when they purchased the materials."

Hearing this, Yue Ling’s expression darken ten shades. She didn’t say a word as she ponder in thoughts.

Sitting on Yue Ling’s left side, her illustrator, Qi Li fixes his glasses. He looks down at the report on the table.

"Boss, could it be her? Could she have leaked out our information?"

Yue Ling nod her head in response. Glancing at the time, she looks calmly at the three people in the room with her.

"Remember, this is only part of the plan. Contact Lin Hui. Tell him I want everything he can find on what happened in Milan."

"Yes, Boss."

All the people answered at the same time. Their tenses bodies relaxed at their boss’s words. How could they have forgotten that having the materials robbed was a trap.

Yue Ling stood from her chair and leaves the conference room.

Arriving at the highest floor of De L’amour, she steps out of the elevator and glance indifferently at the woman sitting in her desk.

Ming Yue looks up and sees Yue Ling, she smiles and stood from her chair. In her hand was a tablet.

"Good morning, CEO Han. Did you just arrive? I have the list for your schedule today."