Percabeth Headcanons/Drabbles - 3

___♪___

 ___♪___

Percy let out a content sigh as the couple lay on the hospital bed, in his arms he cradled their newborn daughter, only 3 hours old. At his side, sat Annabeth, gazing down at their baby with pure admiration.

"She's so tiny.." His wife whispered, and he could've sworn he saw litteral stars in her eyes

"I know." He whispered, running his thumb over his daughter's small fist.

"You know, she does need a name." Annabeth notes, shifting her body to lean closer to Percy. He placed a kiss on his wife's forehead.

"I think you might be right." He chuckled. "What do you think, wise girl? What should we name her?"

The blonde demigod thought for a moment, resting her head on his shoulder. "Something special. I want it to mean something."

"How about Hope?"

She shook her head. "Too common."

"Raven?" He suggested.

"Raven?"

"Yeah, cause, like, her hair colour is black."

Annabath stared at her husband with amusement for a second before shaking her head again. "Too cartoonish. It just reminds me of Teen Titans."

Percy chuckled. "Fair point. How about Ariel?"

"What did I just say about cartoons? Absolutely not."

"Ahh, you're no fun."

"This is our child we're talking about, Seaweed Brain. Be serious." She replied sincerely, though there was a growing smile on her face. She looked down at their baby, who was fast asleep in Percy's arms. "I like the name Faith."

"Faith?" Percy mused with consideration.

"Mmhmm. I think it's perfect. It's meaningful and special, it represents our relationship perfectly." She looked up at her husband and their eyes met. "Without faith, we wouldn't have made it this far."

Percy's eyes twinkled with tears of happiness, he turned back to look at their sleeping infant.

"Faith." He whispered again, a grin on his face. "Faith Jackson. Yeah, I like it." He exhaled a laugh, shaky with emotion. "I like it a lot."

___♪___