Blue Lily Tattoo

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, gifs, or the content. (written by SomethingMoreCreative on ffnet).

___ ___

___ ♪___

___ ___

Percy has a complicated relationship with the owner of the tattoo parlor.

First of all, she (yes, she) buys the building directly across the street from his shop and turns the bakery into a tattoo parlor. Percy had loved the bakery (the blue chocolate cupcakes were his favorite), and then he gets to work one morning and finds out that a tattoo parlor bought out the business. A tattoo parlor. A place where they permanently ink things onto skin. It's morbid and disgusting, and Percy hates the idea immediately.

But, his mother raised him to have good manners, so he grumbles the whole time while he puts together a welcome bouquet when the tattoo parlor finally opens up. He isn't sure what kind of flowers go with tattoos, but he throws together a simple vase with yellow daisies before he walks over to the shop, calling out to Hazel that he will be back shortly.

If he isn't intimidated by the name of the shop, Permanently Stained Tattoos, he is when he enters and it opens up into a beautifully designed building with hardwood floors and red brick walls that have wonderful paintings. He isn't sure how they got it like that because honestly, his shop is a fucking disaster compared to this.

"Just a second!" A voice calls from deeper in the shop.

Before Percy can respond, a woman spins out from around a wall, stopping behind the counter that sits in the front of the shop by the door. She has curly, blonde hair, half of it pulled away from her face in a low ponytail. She is wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a black sweater with a silver necklace. She's really pretty, and Percy blinks in surprise at her.

"Can I help you?" she asks. Percy notes that it is a different voice than the one from a few seconds ago.

"Uh. I'm your neighbor," he says, gesturing across the street to his shop. "Just wanted to stop in a say hi."

She raises an eyebrow in confusion, "You own Blue Lilies? The flower shop?"

"Florist," Percy grumbles, stepping forward and setting the bouquet down onto the counter. "But yeah. That's me."

She lets her eyes travel down his body. "Hmm. I never would have thought that you would have been the owner of a florist."

"Well, I never thought that you would own a tattoo parlor."

She scowls, "What are the flowers for?"

He frowns, wondering if he expects her to charge her for them or something. "It's a welcoming bouquet. For good luck."