Here Comes Trouble

___♪___

___♪___

Here comes trouble again, I better act carefully

She knows what she's doing to me and she makes it                 

       look so easy

    Here comes trouble again, my heart tells me to leave
              But a girl like that's on a different level
                         Here comes trouble

                           - Honor Society

___♪___

The first time Percy sees her, he feels like he's been shot.

He is just about to go into school when he stops dead in his tracks. And he isn't the only one. No, him along with about every other testosterone driven male was ogling her.

She stalks across the parking lot like she's on a mission. Her dark black stilettos clunking on the pavement and her pink blouse ruffling slightly in the wind. Her black belt holds her short grey skirt in place and God, it shows her legs off perfectly. They are so long and graceful that Percy couldn't stop staring at them.

Her hair is naturally curled to perfection and cascades down her back in a way that reminds him of a waterfall. His hands twitch at the thought of running his fingers through the golden locks. Her piercing grey eyes shine brightly with the slight mascara she put on and they are so excruciatingly beautiful Percy had a hard time breathing.

But it's her lips that kill him.

Red lipstick covers her incredibly enticing mouth and Percy can't stop himself from imagining what it would feel like to kiss her. Her perfect plump lips that look so soft and inviting and man, you don't even want to know what he would do to have that lipstick all over him. Literally.

His daydream starts running a little wild and now he wishes he could just erase it all from his mind because his pants are getting tighter by the second. He curses himself and tries to clear his head but she has consumed it. She is all he can think about. Her hair, her eyes, her lips-

Holy shit she's walking towards him.

Percy tries to calm himself down and play it cool, but he is so far from cool at the moment that he thinks he might combust. He watches the way her hips sway and he can feel his palms sweating as his grip on the doorknob tightens. Why do hands sweat anyways? What's the point in that?

Once she finally reaches him, she crosses her arms over her chest and raises an eyebrow. She opens her mouth to say something, but all Percy can concentrate on is how her lips move. Her mouth forms into a smirk and that's when he realizes she was talking to him.