↳ Twenty-Two

𝟮𝟮. 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘

 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘

❝I don't need a whole lot but for you I admit
I'd rather give you the world or we can share mine❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

SILENCE FILLED THE ATMOSPHERE. It seems like Boboiboy won't transform back anytime soon because of the solar ball, if he transforms back, the light will also disappear. He couldn't manipulate his light abilities without transforming to his solar form that's why he was stuck on that form. Y/n was sitting beside him, silently fiddling with the strap of the camera since she didn't know what to do with the fact that they were both stuck inside the room.

Solar side glanced at the female student beside him, trying to start a conversation. "Are you okay?" He questioned her in concern for the third time this day. It seems like he cares for her so much that he forgot how many times he already asked her about her well-being. Y/n didn't seem to mind about it and thought that it was so nice of him to care about her. She looked up to him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for worrying, that's very nice of you," she hugged her knees and laid the side of her head on them while looking over him. A blush began to build up onto his cheeks, going down to his neck and his ears; he looked away from her, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. "You're welcome," he managed to say while trying to cool down his cheeks.

"Hey, I forgot to ask you. I've never seen this element, do you manipulate something related to light?" Y/n asked him in curiosity without moving from her position, her (e/c) eyes looking up at his face. Solar's blushing face disappeared once her question managed to sink in. He snapped his head towards her before blinking. She didn't know what his element was? He was astounded at the fact that she hasn't heard of the light element before.

Normally he'd get annoyed at hearing this but this was Y/n who was talking to him, he couldn't let his emotions get the best of him. "You're serious?" He was beyond dumbfounded at this newfound information. "Uhm... Yeah? I thought you only have five elements," the (h/c) haired female sheepishly grinned at him, scratching her cheek in slight embarrassment. He couldn't believe what he had heard.

That hurt a bit of his pride in truth, he always thought he was one of the most known Boboiboy elements. But of all the people who didn't recognise him, it had to be Y/n. He fake coughed, trying to get his composure from the shatter that his heart had. "I have seven elements, to be precise. I'm Boboiboy Solar and I manipulate any light or solar energy, does that finally help you?" He explained to her.

Letting the information process her mind, she nodded her head before smiling at him. "Never had I met an element who introduced himself properly to me, I feel honoured, you're also the first one to have a conversation with me," she playfully told him before chuckling. The atmosphere around them became lighter and more comfortable which Boboiboy preferred it to be. Now that's an advantage that he had from the other elements.