Chapter 1: Parts of the Past.

A/N: Hello, my peoples! :D 
I bring to you, one of my biggest interests, lol! I've played all the games except Sword and Shield, watched the anime, and used to collect pokemon cards, so I'd say it's about time I start this XD!
Because, I've been a fan of the pokemon series since I was very small and I still am, here I am a full-grown adult so I think I should do this! XD

This fic will not take part in any of the anime plots, I made sure to create a good foundation for this fic so I won't lose heart. 

Slow updates! Since I have so many fics now and I want to try and finish my BNHA fic, slow updates are inevitable. xD

(Update) Here's the opening theme for the fic! I finally decided to give it one. I've only ever done this for another fic I made and it was an X reader so, I'm happy I found one fitting enough for this! <3
And no, it's not a pokemon opening XD!

(Opening theme!)

------------

A child, who faced a window as tall as six-foot, sat with their legs against their chest and their back to the kitchen. It was a little girl, clad in a cute, blue dress and curly dark brown locks that barely touched her shoulders. The living room's wall was curved and the entire side had those tall windows that exposed the forestry outside.

Gentle rain tapped against the glass as it heavily poured and no lights were on, for her small voice tried to reassure whatever creature stood next to her; invisible to the human eye, creepy to most but full of wonder to the girl. "Don't worry, the lights in the living room don't need to be on," softly spoken, a kind smile was given to the invisible entity and her parents remained in the open kitchen.

The mother and father both stared at the girl. Since there was no divider or walls to separate the rooms, they were able to see what the girl displayed and it seemed to have unsettled them.

"Hehehe, no, I don't think they would like it," giggled the child, as her hazel eyes viewed the invisible creature before they moved to see the forest outside. "Mommy and Daddy think I'm weird... But I'm happy you don't!" A bright smile was given to the entity, despite not looking in its direction, and seemed to be rather cheerful.

"Darling..." mumbled the mother, who leaned toward her husband and whispered. "I think she needs to see a counselor; I'm worried," concern was obvious in her yellow eyes and the Dad simply rubbed the back of his neck, uncertain of the idea.

"I don't know... It might not be a good idea," the Father answered with a sigh escaping, he couldn't stop the frown that formed. In his peripherals he noticed his wife placing her hand over her face and rubbing it, clearly stressed over the whole thing.

"A good idea or not, it's our only idea. We need to find help," With that, the mom walked over to the table in the corner and pulled out her cellphone that was stored away in her purse.

Blue eyes, full of concern, squinted slightly when he heard his wife call a counselor and make an appointment. She's been like this since her last birthday and she just turned seven years old. His thoughts echoed with worry and used his hand to brush back his dark brown hair, strands of it stood up after his fingers combed through it.