Chapter 6: A Legendary Fate.

A/N: Pictures are not mine, they belong to their original, lovely creators! Blaziken fan art also deserves all the credit and you should check out their work (Deviant Art name: Z3ros! :D

https://www.deviantart.com/z3ros/art/Blaziken-723040359

(Opening theme!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chichi, use Calm Mind!" With an arm outstretched and a hand directed to her pokemon, the girl trainer commanded with all seriousness on her face.

The second Mienshao closed her eyes, to focus her mind, light radiated from her body, and Torch's eyes squinted, for he knew he would have to up his game quicker than he expected. "Torch! Don't let Mienshao finish it! Use Blaze Kick!" The second the Blaziken heard Meigu order him, his blue eyes squinted a fraction and he leaped into the air with a spin of his frame.

Engulfed in a fire around one of his feet, down it came from above the opponent's head and knocked her out of her focus

Engulfed in a fire around one of his feet, down it came from above the opponent's head and knocked her out of her focus. Mienshao's head bobbed down from his kick, however, she reacted just in time and moved close to the ground to get around Torch.

"Chichi, use Drain Punch!" As if on cue, from the girl's demand, Mienshao cried out with a swift leap and pulled her glowing fist back.

"Use Bulk Up!" With Meigu's outstretched hand, his finger pointed at Torch who in turn, beefed himself up with a radiating red aura.

Torch's pokemon cry was soon cut short after he received a punch to his face. He was lucky to have used the said move, for the damage he took was almost little to none. From the impact he skidded backward to a slow halt and with both wrists blazed, he was fired up.

"Now, use Aura sphere!" The girl's order caused her pokemon to flail those elegant sleeves as she shot out energy spheres with each swipe and spin.

"Dodge it and use Focus Energy!" Meigu's hands soon clamped onto his hips after he demanded Torch and smirked, for he had a plan up his sleeve that would give him a for-sure win.

Left, right, back, a short jump into the air and back down, he took a moment to pump himself up with another burst of energy.

"Chichi, stay low to the ground and use High-Jump Kick just under Blaziken!" After the girl's order, she watched Mienshao nod and sprint real close to the surface as mentioned. Slithering from side to side to try and throw Torch's guard off, she was swift but...