Chapter 15: Secrets.~

(Opening theme! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confused, she was, when she turned around and saw Torch's stare linger for the longest time. His one eye open and intently watching her return the same, quite literally closing one eye to mimic him.

"It's kind of weird to see through one eye, isn't it?" She did her best to hold in her giggle. The smile crept on her lips just barely as she opened and closed one eye at a time. "You know... One eye can see better than the other. My left eye looks kind of blurry," This time she was actually curious, testing both eyes to see through one at a time, noticing how one was more filmy than the other. That's so freaky. Her thoughts echoed with amusement and shifted her attention to the floor.

However, her words made both of Blaziken's eyes widen and his body stiffen up from embarrassment. Awkwardly he looked to the side and sweatdropped at her strangely adorable, childish curiosity. I never knew that. It's just a human thing. In his poke' language he answered, before giving her a peek in his peripherals.

"Well-- I mean... I'm not entirely human, but I'm sure despite that, this applies to Pokemon too. Want to try it?" Nervous, piqued, Marceline blinked and watched the Pokemon grumble on the cushion.

His pride was too much to bear, for he sat up straight and leaned back against the sofa with folded furry arms. It looks stupid, but if you're interested then I guess I can. He was thankful, for the red feathers and fur on his face, because awkward red tints brightened it when his eyes began to open and close.

Astonished, he was when he tried it. She was telling the truth that it could apply to even Pokemon, one of his blue hues was more blurry than the other and signs of unease replaced his embarrassment.

"Weird right?" This time Marce didn't hold back her giggle. They escaped her lips as soon as she wandered to the sofa with the water in her hand and sat down.

"Heeeeey, Marceline! Hops is here! Hops-- this is Marceline shade!" Booming, in came Meigu with both arms practically busting the doors open with a loud bang and excitedly yelling.

Both she and Torch nearly fell off of the sofa when he barged in. Marce was grateful for Blaziken's quick reflexes, he used his leg to keep her from falling off after he managed to prevent himself from doing the same. Carefully, slowly, he pushed her back up and pulled his foot back to himself with an arrogant huff.

There stood a female Breloom with her red hands waving at the brunette, greeting the woman. It's nice to me you! I'm sorry for the long wait, but my trainer got mad at me. He told me you can understand our language right? Curious, her question echoed through her poke' cry. Despite her strong voice, she sounded rather young as though she were in her adolescent age.

"Yes, actually... Um, it- it's nice to meet you too," Nervous, Marce's fingers shyly scratched at her cheek after her hazel hues found the floor interesting for no real reason.