Chapter 12: Something Shocking.

(Opening Theme! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the warm sun, where Butterfree and all kinds of bug pokemon fluttered by across the sky, lay a bored Marceline on her stomach. Comically appearing as though death grabbed a hold of her and encouraged flies to swarm her; the very woman in training had collapsed after the time was up. Am I dying...? exhausted, in her mind, she questioned, and wasn't aware of the Legendary who wanted so badly to facepalm.

Stand, now. Within the span of ten minutes, you progressed and showed intense focus, so now... Here is your next task. Telepathically speaking, Mewtwo stepped away from the shadows of the tree and soon stood just a few inches from the bits of her hair that lay sprawled.

"My calves... And my feet, feel like they're burning already," Groaned the brunette when her head turned just slightly so she could look up at her Teacher. The soft grass beneath her fingertips, which also pressed against her cheek, made it difficult to truly see his expression.

No complaints-- Now, stand up and face me. Stern, a firm and harsh voice, Mewtwo demanded with a fold of his arms. His purple eyes watched as her figure slowly rose to her full height and couldn't help but overhear the exhausted groan leave her lips.

Good. Every day, I want you to do this method to strengthen yourself. After every ten minutes of this, I want you to try and push me back with Psychic. It will be difficult for you at first, but in time eventually, you will. Five minutes of trying will do you some good. Practicing Psychic will not only harden your resolve but also assist in strengthening your mind and improve you overall. I have watched many trainers train Psychic pokemon, their battles were consistent and many Trainers' pokemon that used Psychic ranged from very young to old and evolved. The more you practice the easier it all becomes... Once you master Psychic, you may choose other pokemon that you wish to learn from. This will give you the basic experience of training. His long explanation seemed to have left the woman awestruck, it was hard to tell if she understood at all by how her mouth opened and closed as if to speak.

"Y- Yeah. They always say practice makes perfect," Her hazel hues finally connected to purple ones when she took a few breaths. Okay-- I can do this! I was able to fly in short bursts before he gave me this miniature Mind Plate, and longer after he gave me it! her mind was full of determination when her eyes sharpened with focus.

However, once her eyes changed to black with purple rings, her fists clenched to her sides, and did her best to use the force. (:D get it?!) All she could hear in her mind was a Starwars theme playing and a speech about a young Padawan receiving wise words from Yoda about the force. Come on... I can do this! Use the force, use the force! In her head, she felt badass and epic, although on the outside it merely looked as though she was trying to poop for how hard her brows scrunched.

All Mewtwo could feel was a small tickle on his belly, which caused him to peek at a tiny force pushing in a small dent. Hm? With a couple of simple blinks, his hand brushed at his stomach.

"Oh-- seriously?! You're a powerful Legendary, how am I supposed to push you back at all when I can barely poke your belly with Psychic?!" Frustrated, onto her back, Marceline exclaimed and fell backward into the grass.