Young Atlas and Young Athena

(Fuck yeah, finally! I am going to enjoy making this chapter. I feel like the Draal simps are going to love this chapter. I also got the one-liners from TikTok.)

It was dusk and I was watching Draal and Jim train, while I was sitting on my rock, drinking some water. And Jim was doing a terrible job, I mean, who can blame him?! He's nervous about the kissing scene for the play, and what is making him nervous is that he has to kiss Claire. And that's just saying something. I'm nervous about confessing to Draal, even if he did like me back and I didn't know about it, I would be nervous to kiss him because I don't want to make it weird for the both of us. Anyways back to training.

Jim and Draal were practicing with their weapons. I had to bring a spear from Trollmarket because I don't want that lamp to be broken. Jim then fell to the floor, and Draal pointed the sharp end of it at Jim's throat. "I think I just broke my butt." Jim said. "Were there's an actually battle, Trollhunter... you would have just been deprived of your right leg, three fingers,... and your gronk-nuks." Draal explained as he pointed to where Jim's limbs would have been gone off of his body. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little distracted tonight." Jim said before they went back to battling. "Bular will use your distraction as an opportunity to cleave your head from your shoulders." Draal explained as he knocked Jim to the ground. "Oh." Jim replied. "What has you distracted this night?" Draal asked as he lend a hand for Jim to grab.

"You wouldn't understand." Jim said, before Draal let out a frustrated growl as he is not getting his answer, and then picked him up and slammed Jim to the ground and held the spear close to Jim's neck. "I am the son of the former Trollhunter, Trollhunter." Draal said. "He's a bit preoccupied about kissing Claire." I explained. Draal looked over to me and said "I don't understand." I could just look into those fiery eyes all day. Then I felt something. "Hold on, I need to use the restroom, and refill my cup of water. I'll be right back." I said and walked inside the house.

Jim's pov

Y/n walked into the house as he stopped holding me down to the ground. "The school play, Romeo and Juliet. We're rehearsing the kissing scene and I have to kiss her tomorrow." I explained as I let my back fall to the ground. "Kissing?" Draal questioned. He then grabbed me and placed me on Y/n's rock. "What is this kissing?" He asked. "When two people like each other, they put their mouths together. And depending on how much you like them, the longer the kiss. Sometimes for hours." I explained.

"Disgusting. Killing sounds easier." Draal said. I then transformed back and the armor disappeared. "I don't think you do." I said with a smirk and crossed my arms. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We'll come back to that later, but... Draal, I really like her. If I blow our first kiss, I might not get a second, or a third." I complained. "Your afraid." Draal said. "I know, I know. The first rule, "Always be afraid." But that's with Trolls, not girls. Girls are, like, the opposite of Trolls. Except for Y/n, of course." I said. "I once had similar stirrings for an Impure. I know something that may help. If these "girls", that aren't Y/n, require you not to be afraid, then you need a Grit-Shaka." He said.

"Is that a protein shake?" I asked. "A Grit-Shaka is a totem used by the GummGumms. If you wear it, it banishes all cowardice, makes you fierce and ready for battle." He explained. "So, back to what I said earlier, about your thoughts about kissing." I said. "So, you're going to tell me what you meant when you said "I don't think you do"?" He asked. "Yes. And I'm going to ask you a question, and when you tell me your answer, I'll explain." I said. "Okay, then. Ask away." He said

"Have you ever had that feeling where it feels like you have butterflies in your stomach, and you just want to be with this certain person that you like more than a friend, or best friend? And this certain person would be my sister?" I asked. "As I said before, I once had similar stirrings for an Impure. But,not that you've mentioned it, I'm kind of feeling that feeling again, but it's only happens when your sister is around. What is it that I have on her that you humans call it?" He said and asked. "A crush, it's called a crush." I said.