The Reckless Club

Warning: Angst

"Freeze, you pint-sized punks!" Jim exclaimed as he opened Senior Uhl's truck to reveal 3 gnomes. I grabbed the Gnomes and went over to Blinky, and put them in the sack. "See, my plan worked, Y/n." Jim said. "Yeah, but we should've lead them to the woods so then no one could see them and know about the very world we're trying to keep secret from the world. And we're certainly doing a better job than the government." Y/n said. "You two take the Gnomes back to Trollmarket. We'll get Senior Uhl's truck back before anyone notices-" Jim was interrupted by the sound of police sirens. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh ran off before they could be noticed.

"HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!" The cop exclaimed as he swerved to a stop. The four of us put our hands in the air (Like we just don't care! :D Couldn't help it.:)). "Another reason why we should've lead them into the woods." I muttered to Jim. "Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time." The police officer said as he got out of the car. "You wanna press charges?" The officer asked to Senior Uhl. He got out out of the car and was between the door and the car. "No, I have something far worse planned for them. Saturday detention." He said.

'Well, shit'

---

It was the next day, and our mother wasn't happy as she drove us to school. "I don't get it. This seemed like Y/n would do, but you? Were you pulling a prank to impress that girl Claire?" Mom asked. "I don't think Senior Uhl's truck would impress anyone, Dr. L." Toby said. "have to agree with you there, Tobes." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You know, girls don't always fall for the bad boys, Jim. Sometimes, they appreciate chivalry." Mom said. "Uh, thanks for the dating advice, Mom." Jim said as he opened the car door and got out, and me and Toby followed behind. "Oh. And don't try to burgle any cars on your way there." Mom said, jokingly. "Very funny, Mom." I said in annoyance. "Catch you on the flip side, Dr. L." Toby said as he closed the door and we walked towards the school.

"Hey, ready to get this over with?" Claire asked. "Are you joking? We're spending an entire Saturday without the slightest possibility of almost getting killed. This is a vacation." Jim said. "You jinxed it." I said in a nonchalant tone. Just as I said that, we heard Steve. "I told you I don't need a ride!" Steve exclaimed. "Yeah, love you too, pal." Coach said- Wait, COACH LAWRENCE?! "Is that Coach dropping off Steve?" I questioned, hoping I wasn't the only one who saw that. "Great. Vacation cancelled." Jim groaned as we walked into the school. "Called it. You did jinx it." I said.

---

"There are no cell phones allowed. You can survive without your texts, and your apps and your beepy-boops. Your facey-spaces and tweety flaps." Senior Uhl said as he went around collecting everyone's phones, and Mary was distracted by taking photos. He then took the phone from Mary, but had to struggle as she tried to get it back. "For your transgressions, you are to do homework the entire duration." He said as he was walking back to the front. "What if I already did my homework?" Eli asked. "You will sit and stare at the wall." Senior Uhl answered.

"You will not leave this room. If I find one of you has left without permission, then you will all face punishment." Senior Uhl said, continuing to lay down the ground rules of Saturday detention. "Do you understand?" He asked. "Yes." We all said in a bored tone.

"What is that, Mr. Domzalski?" Senior Uhl asked, noticing the burrito that Toby has. "Oh, this? Uh, a Diablo Maximus Breakfast Burrito." Toby said. "Ah. Diablo Maximus Breakfast Burrito. Smells delicious." He said. I know where this is going. "It's my favorite." Toby said. "Oh, your favorite, you say? You steal my favorite truck..." He said as he walked over to Toby's desk. "I steal your favorite burrito." He said as he snatched it from Toby's grasp. "As they say, fair play turnabout." He said as he walked back to his desk. "Detention will start now!" He said.