Claire and Present Danger

"What good is this amulet if it can't help me with this? Claire's brother is trapped in the Darklands, and there's nothing that me or Y/n could do about it?" Jim questioned as everyone was at Toby's house. We're trying to find ways to save Claire's brother, but nothing has come to mind, but the only one that did come to mind refused to go back in there and get his human version out of that dark hellhole. "Unfortunately, there is nothing any one of us can do." Blinky added. "What about the Furgolator machine? If me and Y/n could shrink down, maybe-" "Oh, hell no! I ain't going in that machine!" I exclaimed as I interrupted Jim.

"Yeah, but, I mean, sure, we can go all fun-size, but when it wears off and we become full-size, we'll be stuck there, too." Toby added to my sentence. "And the Darklands is a black labyrinth, Master Jim. Simply finding Baby Enrique would be a nigh impossible task of its own." Blinky said. "Gunmar." Aaarrrgghh added to Blinky's reasoning, then went back to playing Go-Go Sushi. "Aaarrrgghh is right. If any of us were foolish enough to cross over, under no circumstances could you be saved, at risk of freeing Gunmar." Blinky said. "But, what if-" "Under no circumstances!" Aaarrrgghh said as he got up from the floor and turned towards Jim.

"Dude, don't be reckless! You almost just lost a golden tuna roll! Sit down! Relax!" Toby said as he ushered Aaarrrgghh to sit down, relax and continue playing the game. "What happened to the Trollhunter answering every call?" Jim asked. "You have a strong heart, Master Jim, a quality rarely seen in trolls. I believe, one day, you will answer that's child's call, but that day cannot be today." Blinky said as he put a hand on Jim's shoulder. 

We then heard commotion coming from the dollhouse. It seems like Gnome Chompsky is having an argument with his doll wife. He then walked out the front door with a look of determination, and then saluted. "Chompsky, no! It's too much to ask." Toby said as he bend down to Chompsky's level. Chompsky then started chattering assertively, like he was arguing with Toby, then he saluted again. Me, Jim, and Blinky gave each other glances and then looked at the Fetch.

I walked over to it and grabbed it. "Well, it's the only option we have left." I said as I placed it on the ground. "I suggest we should get a rope for Chompsky and you guys can use Toby's bed as a shield." I suggested as I transformed into my armor and summoned my shield.

---

Everything was ready: Chompsky having the rope tied around his waist, positioned Toby's bed as a shield for everyone else but me. "Be careful. It's dangerous in the Darklands." Jim warned. "Okay, so, here's what you'll do: Find Claire's baby brother, and when you find Claire's brother, just give us a tug and we'll get you back, okay?" I explained and asked if he understood the plan. He gave a thumbs up to me and Jim. "I have sorely misjudged you. You are no vermin. You are a 'ver-man'." Blinky said as he bend down to Chompsky. "Wait!" Toby exclaimed as Chompsky was about to go in. "She has something to say." Toby finished as he took Chompsky's doll wife out of the dollhouse, and made her arms stretched in arms length as if she want to give Chompsky a goodbye hug.

And they did hug, like the husband was going to war, but had to say goodbye to his family, not knowing if he's going to make it out alive or not. Then he dipped her, and started kissing her, then started singing to her, and then gave her another hug. When he finally finished, he handed her over to Toby, and then got ready to go in. Everyone got behind the bed, while I hid behind my shield. Jim was holding onto the rope, and there was nothing but silence. Chompsky then started walking over to the Fetch, jumped onto the rim of it, then hopped in.

"All we can do is hope." Blinky said. The rope continued to slowly go in. "Okay so far." Jim said.  As the rope was still going in, there was a tug. "Oh! Hey! Hey, I just felt a tug!" Jim said. "Quick! Pull him in!" I exclaimed. Then the rope started pulling to the point where it took Jim out from behind the bed, but was still holding onto the rope. "Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Grab it! Grab it!" Toby said as he was holding onto Jim's back, trying to help him stay on our side. "I am!" Jim exclaimed as I grabbed onto Toby, then Aaarrrgghh grabbed me, and Blinky was helping Jim pull Chompsky out of the Darklands.