Parental Guidance

Right now, Barbara was painting on another canvas. It had Jim in his armor on one side, while the other had Y/n in her armor, and there was a giant shadow casting behind her, which showed her Troll form with/without the armor as her eyes glowed in the darkness. She added the finishing touches as looked over her painting.

She then looked closer at it, and then all of the memories came back to her. She backed away from the painting, looked over at a bigger canvas that had Strickler in his Troll form. Looked at the one with Blinkous on it, and the memories flashed in her mind. from the event of the attack to the healing. She dropped the paintbrush as she backed away from the paintings. "Oh, no. Jim, Y/n." She said, realizing that they both broke their promise to tell her everything when she gets healed.

---

"Whoo. C-minus." Toby said as he and Claire were with Jim as they biked to Jim's house. "C-plus." Claire said. "What about you, Jim?" Claire asked. "D, and probably summer school." Jim said. "Senior Uhl said that next week's Spanish final counts for 20% of our grade." Claire said as they were now in front of Jim's house. "If you ace that..." Claire said, hinting that it'll get Jim out of summer school. "Yeah, Jimbo. Twenty percent is the difference between life and death. I mean, technically speaking." Toby said as they got off their bikes and took off their helmets and walked to the front door.

"Yeah, lets bring our books to training. Cramming couldn't hurt." Jim said as they all walked in. Then, Jim noticed Mom's purse, meaning that she's home. "Mom, are you home?" Jim called out. "In here, kids." Barbara said from the living room. They walked in to see Claire's parents and Toby's nana. "We need to talk." Barbara said lowly with anger laced in her voice as she had her arms crossed. "Those four words are never good." Toby said.

---

In Trollmarket

In the Trollpub, the Goblins were partying hard. As they were partying, Usurna and Y/n walked in. The music stopped playing. They walked deeper into the pub, in the middle of the room. "Which one of you things is in charge?" Usurna asked. A Goblin, who was cleaning a cup, gestured over to where one of them had a helmet on and was holding a certain talk-box Eli had. Usurna walked closer to Fragwa and stopped walking once she reached him. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. "Q is for Queen." The female's voice said as Fragwa looked up from the toy. "Clever." Usurna commented.

"I need you and your friends to track down a Troll named Dictatious Galadrigal... and kill him." Usurna instructed to Fragwa and the rest of the Goblins. "Understood?" She questioned. Fragwa pressed a button. "D is for Dog. Woof, woof!" The voice said. Fragwa panicked as he realized he pressed the wrong one, then pressed the right one. "Y is for Yes." The voice said. "Then go." Usurna said. Then all of the Goblins ran out, in search for Dictatious. Usurna turned to you. "If they fail, then it's up to you to kill Dictatious...

and your brother."