The Battle of Two Bridges

*Recording*

[Blinky] Master Jim and Lady Y/n, you must listen to me very carefully. They've captured me and want one of you to come to the Bridge... alone. Don't come! It's a trap!

[Strickler] Give me that! It appears that things have grown awkward, Mr. and Ms. Lake. One of you meet me in the alley besides the theater if you ever want to see your friend again.

[Blinky] Don't open the Bridge! Under no Circumstan-

*Line cuts off*

Me and Toby were in the hospital next Jim who is laying in the hospital bed. "Me and Jim have listened to it a hundred times now, and we still don't know what to do." I said. "You don't have to do this alone. You've got Aaarrrgghh, Draal, and me." Toby said. "They said that one of us had to go alone. If one of us went and we weren't,  what do you think they'd do to Blinky?" Jim asked. "Blinky made it clear. "Under no circumstances"." Toby said. "Enough friends have gotten hurt because of us. No more." I said.

"Well, it's your calls. You're the Trollhunters. Here." Toby said as he pulled Jim's amulet out of his back pocket. "I picked it up in the woods after they dragged you away. I thought since we found it together, we'd always be in this together." Toby said. "Hello, Toby." Mom said as she walked in with a clip board. "Hey, Dr. Lake. Me and Y/n were just leaving. He's all yours." Toby said as he dragged me out of the room. "Can you believe it, Mom? Coyotes!" I said. She then pulled the curtain so then we couldn't see.

---

"I don't understand. Why do you need to go it alone?" Draal asked. "Because this is the only way it will work. You have to trust us on this one. Plus, Y/n made the plan, remember?" Jim said as he was in the kitchen searching for something while Draal was leaning against the wall and Y/n was leaning on the counter. "I trust you, but I also fear for you. You are walking into a den of death. For what? Blinky?" Draal said and questioned. "We'd do the same for you." I said. The tension from Draal's shoulders disappeared for a bit at my statement.

"Now, do you remember what you're going to tell Toby and Aaarrrgghh when they start to wonder where I am?" Jim asked. "Aha! Here it is!" Jim said as he found the item for the plan. The three of us went into the garage. Jim got on his bike as I opened the garage door. "Uh... If anything goes wrong, if it means anything, I hope you're the next Trollhunter working alongside with my sister." Jim said. "And I hope it won't come to that." Draal said. Then Jim biked into the rainy weather.

"Come on, it time to activate the next part of the plan." I said as I nudged his arm. He looked down to his side at me and smiled.

---

{When the Bridge was activated, because I don't want to put in the fight sequence, but when Draal was battling Nomura, you were also fighting with him to defeat Nomura. Well, basically, you were fighting Nomura the whole time, because she hurt your brother the other night. And finding out that Draal and Nomura used to be together. Anyways back to the story.}

As me and Draal were fighting, I saw a glimpse that Strickler forced Jim's hand to put the amulet in. "No, no, no!" Me and Jim shouted. The bridged glowed blue for a moment, disappeared, then glowed a slightly darker shade of blue and the bridged open. And it was sucking everything in like a black hole! "Hey, people! The Bridge!" NotEnrique shouted. "i ain't ready to let go of this world." He said and then flew toward the bridge but not going in though. Then I was pressed against the bridge do to the force of the bridge sucking everything in. "Seriously, is no one gonna turn this blasted thing off?!" I questioned out loud.

"Fine, I'll do it!" He said and then started climbing up the bridge walls. I noticed that the bridge is like a rock climbing wall, so I started climbing after him. "Suzy, this is for you!" Not Enrique shouted as he grabbed the amulet, trying to pry it out of the spot it was in. "Whoo! Gah! Wah!" NotEnrique shouted as he was getting shocked, then he was launched somewhere. "I'll do it then!" I shouted. Before I grabbed hold on it, I looked up at Jim. "Jim, if I die, tell Draal what I truly thought of him!" I shouted to Jim and grabbed it. I instantly felt a giant shock go threw my body and then I felt a mixture of shocking and burning sensation on my arms, but I felt the burning in just my arms. I let out a pain-filled scream, but I didn't let go.