Homecoming

It's been a small while and we were trying to break out of here. "We're committing to this." Claire said. "Yeah, I'm committed." Toby replied. "Tobes, don't hold back." I said. "I'm not. On three..." Toby said. "One, two, three!" The three of us said at the same time, counting down. We charged at the crystals, only to get an electrical shot and get sent back a few feet on the ground. "I really thought we had it this time." Toby said. "I don't think this door's gonna open." Claire said, giving up hope. Then we heard Chompsky to see him on the other side of the crystals. "Kanjigar said we needed Chompsky to be our guide and more. You don't think..." I said.

I picked Chompsky up and brought him up to the keyhole. He sniffed it, and then turned his back to the keyhole, refusing to go in. "You'll forgive me when this works." I said as I tried to force him in. After a few seconds, I got him in there and covered the keyhole so he wouldn't get out until the crystals were gone. Then the crystals started retracting. I uncovered the hole and Chompsky came out and hopped on my hand. "How did Kanjigar know that?" Toby asked. "Who cares?! Lets get Jim." Claire said. "Chompsky, go find Blinky and Aaarrrgghh." I said. He hopped out of my hand and ran off to find them. "Ha! Such a spunky little fella." Toby said. Then we ran in the direction of where the guards took Jim.

(Time-skip brought to you by Dictatious going blind)

We were now running on a walkway. As we ran, we were met with a familiar dead end with a skull. "We've been here before. We're running in circles." Toby complained. Then I heard a faint clashing of swords and... Jim's shout. "I can hear him, guys. I think he's on the other side of this skull!" I said. I then search around the skull to see if there was any ways of getting tot he other side. "I used to love mazes. Not anymore." Toby said. Then there was a sound. "What did you do?" Claire asked. "That wasn't me." Toby said. "Not me neither." I said. Then the skull opened up and we all fell through. We were now going down this tunnel that acted like a slide. Toby and Claire were screaming while I was laughing. Then we reached the other end of the tunnel, and flew up in the air, and landed on the ground.

"Your friends. You're not crazy." I heard a familiar female's voice said. I looked up to see Jim and... NOMURA?! But I ignored her existence. "Jim!" I exclaimed in joy, then so did Claire and Toby. Then Toby let out a scream. "Not just Jim!" Toby exclaimed. I turned my head to see multiple Gumm-Gumm guards, and a certain Troll on a throne. His stone skin looks like obsidian with blue-glowing cracks scattered on him, had big horns that were close to a bull, and, the most important detail... he was missing an eye. "Humans? Here?" He questioned. "THE BRIDGE IS OPEN! CATCH THEM!" Gunmar ordered. "This way." Nomura said as you summoned your armor. "It's locked!" Toby exclaimed as we were in front of his weird giant door.

"You have to get us to the bridge." Nomura said. "And let them follow us? We're not that crazy!" I exclaimed. "Leave that to me." She said, and threw one of her blade somewhere, opening a cage to let out... A FUCKING STALKLING?! "Oh, great, some birthday memories." I said with sarcasm. The Stalkling dives down and picks up two of the Gumm-Gumm guards, and started slamming them on the ground. "There's a keyhole!" Toby said, pointing to the side, only to see the keyhole. Me, Claire, and Toby ran over to the said keyhole. "Holy sheeshkebab. The key! It's a crank!" Claire exclaimed in realization. "Well, don't just stare at it, use the damn thing!" I exclaimed.

Claire got it in and she tried to get it to move, but was having a bit of a struggle. Me and Toby looked back to see Gunmar coming closer to the Stalkling. When he made it the vulture Troll, he grabbed it by the neck, which started cutting off its circulation. "Hurry!" Toby exclaimed. "What do you think I'm doing?" Claire questioned as her voice was strained. I looked back to see that he snapped the Stalklings neck and threw it to the side and started walking to our group of 5.