Blinky's Day Out And Y/n's Day In

Hey guys, I was thinking that the chapter that was called "Toby and Jim's Shipping Plan #1"? I decided 'why not let the readers make a plan that will be put in this book just for the heck of it. And also because I have no other ideas for their plan to get Y/n and Draal to get a closer relationship to confess to each other, but it will not be part of the time line. So really, when I made that chapter, my brain was like 'I think we should make a chapter for shits an giggles, and were bored', so if you have any ideas I will make that chapter and make sure to give your suggestion credit and see how it will turn out. So if you have a request, just leave a comment on this text. Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER!! :)

-------------

3rd pov

In Trollmarket, it shows some clothing that is hung up, and one of the pieces (*cough* pants *cough*) was snagged off. "What is that?" "Is that a human?" Said the Trolls of Trollmarket. Then it shows that some shoes were stolen. Then a shirt that was holding some fish bones was stolen. Then a pair of socks was stolen from Bagdwella's shop. "A human intruder! It stole my stockings! Call the Trollhunters!" She cried. The human intruder continue to run through Trollmarket, avoiding the Trolls. Then the human ran past Draal, who was remembering what happened at night.

*flashback*

Y/n slowly turned here head to the dressing mirror and saw a set of horns on her head. "WHAT THE SHI-" She was then silenced by Draal covering her mouth. "Shh, calm down." He whispered. "Calm down? I have horns growing out of my head!" She whisper-shouted. "Ow, ow, ow!" She said as she felt pain in her teeth to see that her teeth has gotten sharper. "Ah!" She shrieked. "What's happening to me?!" She cried. "I have no idea." Draal replied. Then some smoke started to come off her skin, and her skin started to turn r/c (Random color) "What is going on?!" She said in shock.

Then there was a poof of smoke and bright light that filled the room. "*cough, cough* Y/n are you all right?!" He said in a worried tone. "I'm okay, I'm okay. I just got launched into some boxes. *cough, cough*" She said as the smoke cleared. She then rises from the boxes to reveal that... she was now a Troll. She slightly was taller, her horns were now wider and taller, and had Troll clothing instead of human clothing. She still had her muscular build, and her eyes are and were glowing f/c, and her horns were compared to a Deer's antlers, if not sharper. And you had sharp fingers on your hands, and your nose was like the color of g/s/c (Gem stone color), and your hair was h/l and f/c, and your ears looked like the belong to a Deer, and her skin was stone with the color of f/c.

And Draal, oh, he was blushing so hard, he might as well be purple because of your beauty. "Are you okay?" You asked. And you noticed something, you were slightly taller, but you were still smaller than Draal. You looked back at the mirror and saw what you now look like. And you have two things to say to yourself. 1. Dang I look good, I might as well compete with Knockout. and 2.... "What In The World!?" I shouted, and that snapped Draal out of his daze again. "I can't go out looking like this! What if Mom wonders what happened to me or where have I gone to, or Jim doesn't recognize me and thinks I killed his sister and tries to kill me, or, or ,or-" You said as you were walking back and forth, but was then interrupted by being pulled and your face was against a chest, Draal's chest.

You blushed d/s/f/c (Dark shade of favorite color). "It will be alright. We need to solve this calmly. I will go to the library to find anything to fix this. In the meantime, you can stay here." He said. "Okay, okay." You said with a slight chuckle. "You can sleep down here, if you'd like." He said as he pulled away and lead you to his nest. "Sure, and it's not like I have a choice." You laughed as you got in the nest. And as you were about to sleep, Draal got in and pulled you to him where he was cuddling you. You slightly blushed with a shocked expression, but changed to a soft expression with a soft smile with a tiny bit of blush on your cheeks. And you fell into the dark void of slumber.