Bad Coffee

3rd pov

So, to catch you up on what happened to day: Blinky caught Jim training with Strickler and using Grave Sand, Barbara is painting more of her memories without realizing it, Jim accidentally mistook the coffee grains container for the Grave Sand, the teachers put the Grave Sand in their coffees and started acting aggressive and Coach Lawrence made Steve cry. And there are some missing posters of Y/n all around town ever since the gang got some of the Trolls out of Trollmarket.

Right now, Jim and Toby are in the locker room. Jim opened his locker, grabs the coffee grains container and sniffed it, and it smelled like coffee grains. "Oh, no." Jim said. "What did you do?" Toby asked. "I must've grabbed the wrong can." Jim said as he closed his locker. Steve walked in with Eli behind him, trying to calm him down. "It's okay, Steve." Eli said. Steve punched a locker. "Coach might have made coffee with Gumm-Gumm ashes." Jim said. "He drank dead Troll?!" Toby questioned as Steve turned to them.

"This is you, Lake, isn't it?" Steve asked in anger and walked towards Jim. "Uh, I sure Jim had a good reason." Eli said as he followed behind. "It was a huge mistake." Jim said. "He drank something that makes him act like a Troll" Jim explained as he continued. "And you still haven't told us about what happened to your sister. We know that she's not missing." Steve said. "I'll tell you later, okay?" Jim said.

They all heard a door slam open. Jim stopped by a corner and looked around the corner to see Coach Lawrence digging through the dodge-balls as he continued to complain about the students. They ran off, farther down the corridor. Jim was about to call a certain Changeling, when Steve grabbed Jim by the collar. "Whatever you did, Lake, you better undo it, or I'm gonna undo your face." Steve threatened.

They hid by some other lockers as Jim's phone was ringing. The call was answered. "Young Atlas, it's forth period. Shouldn't you be... dissecting a frog?" Strickler asked. "Strickler?" Steve and Eli questioned at the same time in confusion. "Hypothetical question. What if someone accidentally at Grave Sand?" Jim asked. "What? It's not meant to be consumed. That would amplify the affects tenfold." Strickler said. Jim chuckled nervously. "No need to be concerned. I was just Toby's cat." Jim said as he gestured Toby to make cat sounds. Toby made meows and hisses, which alerted Lawrence. "So how do we help the cat?" Jim asked.

"He's coming!" Eli whispered as he ran to the end of the row. "I'd recommend putting the cat down. It's the only merciful thing to do." Strickler said. "WHAT?!" Steve whisper-shouted in shock. Toby continued to make cat noises. "What if that's not an option? What if the cat means a lot to Toby?" Jim asked. Eli looked around the corner and saw that Coach Lawrence was getting closer. "Stop meowing." Eli whispered. "To bring him back, you need to break through his delusions and emotionally connect to him before his altered state becomes permanent." Strickler informed. "PERMANENT?!" Steve whispered in even more shock.

"Now, how one emotionally connects with a feline is debatable." Strickler added as Eli checked around the corner, again, but Coach is gone. Toby makes more cat noises. They heard a growl coming from Jim and Toby's said and they saw Coach Lawrence. "You're no cat!" He said. Toby meows

They group runs out of the locker room in a hurry as Strickler ended to call.

(Time-skip)

They continued running, and they closed the double-doors behind them that lead inside one of the many hallways. They finished catching their breaths and looked through one of the windows and saw nothing. But they were then jump-scared by Coach Lawrence's head appearing out of the blue, but then disappeared.

"Hey, T.P." Darcy said as Mary was with her, catching their attention. They all got up and played it cool. "Oh, hey. Uh..." Toby said as he walked over to the two girls. "Senior Uhl went totally loco. He made our entire class wash and wax his truck." Darci informed. "Same with Ms. Janeth. She flipped a desk and started eating our test papers. Like, literally ate them." Mary added. The school bell rang. "Come on, Mary." Darci said. Mary groans as they started walking away. "My next class is with Senior Uhl." Mary complained.