My maid at dinner!

Izuku and Momo walked into their home with the both of them holding a paper bag full of groceries.   

"I'll start putting everything away, you can start setting up the study notes." Yaoyorozu said as they both placed the bags on the counter. 

"Study notes? O-Oh right, that's why I requested you for today huh?" Izuku had completely forgotten that he asked Momo for helping studying. 'I only did that so I could find a way to get her to rest up, but it's already getting late, and she's hungry too... Damn it Izuku Midoriya why do you never plan ahead! Although that is what led to the sorta-kinda date I had with Momo, right?' Izuku ruffled his hair, turning to Momo as she was laying out the necessary ingredients while putting the rest in the fridge. "Y-You know what Yaoyorozu, we can study another time. I mean we were sidetracked by the grocery shopping, studying now might be counterproductive. So at least let me help you with dinner."

"Are you sure, Midoriya? You might have a point," Because Momo, herself, knew she wouldn't be focused on studying, she would be too distracted by Master. "Well, I guess we can always study another time. But don't worry, I'll handle cooking, you can rest-," 

Izuku lifted his hand, pointing his index finger up to silence her and repeated what she said earlier about going shopping with him. "Your Master insists." 

"O-Okay..." And she replied just as he did, her knees growing weak for some reason. 

Master and Maid were in the kitchen. They were making a beef stir fry with rice on the side. She was cutting the vegetables on the counter with him besides her, dicing the meat.

Izuku was caught off guard when he heard a sniffle next to him. His ears perked to the sound before turning his head slightly to her. She was cutting onions and had to rub her eyes with her wrist every now and then.  

He smirked before saying, "Don't feel bad for the onion, I heard it killed the carrot to take its place."             

Momo giggled out a sniffle, she wiped her eyes and nose before replying, "This whole time I thought the onion was innocent until I peeled the truth out of it."  

Izuku chuckled at the pun shaking his head. After she finished up cutting the onions she began to chop the tomatoes. 

"I miss this..." Momo spoke freely with a soft voice. 

Izuku turned his head slightly in her direction as he asked, "What do you mean?"   

"It's how it was at the dorms. All of us spending time together in such a carefree manner. I miss it." 

"Oh..." And he was left speechless for a moment because of how earnest and vulnerable her voice was. 'Now that I think about it, Yaoyorozu was always was happy to take care of everyone at the dorms... Not only that when I asked her about her family she completely snapped at me... Does Yaoyorozu not like living back at home? Was... Was she alone before the dorms? Has Yaoyorozu always been so alone...' And then he thought about himself and how he was always either alone or picked on because he was quirkless. 'Maybe being alone is another thing Yaoyorozu and I share.' Although unlike the other time he thought about what they had in common, this didn't make him happy. Izuku cleared his throat as he thought about all of this, trying to form the words to reciprocate her earnest vulnerability.

"Y-Yeah, I miss it too... But the time I'm sharing with you is just as important..." But Izuku couldn't leave it at that, as is his cursed nature to ramble. "I mean even at the dorms you were there taking care of me. Haha, remember when I got sick and you spent the whole time nursing me back to health, but then you got sick because of it and then I had to take care of you. Ah, sorry if my soup wasn't as good as yours-,"