My maid's outing!..

Izuku and Momo were walking with their family. Kota, trying to be a good big brother to Eri, was walking ahead of her, taking the lead while she followed exactly behind him, looking over his shoulder every once in a while. Aunty Kyoka was walking alongside the kids to keep an eye on them, despite her claims of not liking to take care of kids. Meanwhile, Mama and Papa were following closely behind. She was holding the picnic basket with both hands, like how she would usually hold her schoolbag and he was casually holding a cooler that had some refreshing drinks.    

Both of the kids' eyes lit up when they reached the park and saw the playground that Izuku used to play at. 

"C'mon Eri!" Kota, grabbed her hand, running off to go have fun as Eri happily let herself be dragged along. 

"Oi, don't go too far off! And stay where we can see you!" Jiro worriedly berated them as she followed close enough to keep them safe while staying far enough to let them play peacefully.

"Aren't you worried as well?" Momo had asked Izuku as they found a bench to sit at and watch them play. She had heard how hard Izuku fought to save both Kota and Eri so she could assume he was concerned.  

Izuku ruffled the back of his hair with a small chuckle, "I m-mean, yeah a little bit, but out here, they look like regular kids that never went through anything. If I worry, I'll just remember what happened to them all over again and it'll probably show on my face, and I don't want to remind them of anything like that again, if I can help it, hahaha..." But in truth, ever since he had reunited with Eri, Izuku had kept his danger sense on high alert in case anything happened. The only reason he didn't say anything about it was because, Izuku didn't want Deku interrupting his time with his family. 

"Oh, I guess you're right, this is a time for us to enjoy, worrying will do us no good, ne?" That's right, to enjoy our time together... 

And she did it, like she always did, she turned to him, having that elegant tilt of the head and closed-eye smile. 

His eyes widened. He was staring at her and a breeze had flowed, scattering fallen leaves around them, and the gentle wind had swept up her always loose strand of hair, causing it to delicately flutter along as it always did, 'And to me, it felt like I was experiencing the cherry blossom season all over again, simply because Momo was beside me...'

And for a moment, I thought I did see a few of those pink petals scatter away, traced behind by the radiant light caused by her quirk...   

Momo hadn't heard him reply, so she opened her eyes, and the sight in front of her was Izuku, he was staring at her with those endearing emerald eyes that he always gave her when he was hopelessly infatuated. Their eyes locked as their lips neared, as they both naturally leaned into it, and just before it happened their eyes shadowed...

"Oi, not in front of the kids, you horndogs. Not like I want to see that shit either." Kyoka interrupted them as she plopped herself on the bench next to Momo. "Ugh, those damn brats are annoying." She grumbled but with a hint of care in her voice.    

And the sudden disruption caused them both to back away from each other, looking in the opposite direction, to hide their blushing faces. They both took a peek towards the playground and noticed that the kids were looking at them. Kota had a graze of tint on his cheeks while Eri had a perplexed tilt of the head, curious as to what they were doing.   

Izuku was a rambling mess in his own thoughts. 'Oh no, I got so used to having these private moments with Momo that I forgot we're babysitting! I can't expose Eri to stuff like that, she already asked what a Master was!' 

Momo had turned her face away from Izuku in a bashful blush, facing Kyoka. "Er, you're right about that. We should behave properly in front of the children. I apologize, Kyoka." Giving her a small smile that was sorry. 

Kyoka's eyes shifted away from those big onyx eyes staring at her, as her earjack scratched one of her cheeks. "Well, I mean a simple peck wouldn't be a big deal but dude they were staring right at you guys..." She gritted her teeth, having seen how entranced the both of them were, just before they were about to kiss.                                                         

"Please, can you forgive me Kyoka!" Momo clasped her hands together in a begging gesture as she closed one eye, similar to a wink, and then tilted her head, letting her hair sway across, "Pretty please!" And there was a teasing giggle in her actions.    

Kyoka's eyes caved and turned in Momo's direction which was a mistake because she instantly lost to the playful neko version of Momo. "Y-Yeah, sure, it's whatevers." Kyoka wanted to escape her own uncomfortable mood so she directed it towards Izuku. "Y-Yo dude, toss me a drink." 

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah sure." Izuku had snapped out of his internal ramblings thanks to her.      

At the playground, Eri turned to Kota and asked, "What was Mr.Deku doing with Kitty?" 

Kota had a blushing scowl because he didn't want to answer it but Eri's innocently interested eyes left him no choice. "They were about to k-kiss."  

"What's a kiss?" 

But Kota didn't have the nerve to answer, trying to convince her to go back to playing.   

Izuku, Momo, and Kyoka were all sitting on the bench together, like how they would at school. Momo had a content smile sitting beside the both of them as she watched the kids play and so she spoke her thoughts out loud. "I can't wait to treasure this memory..." 

Both Izuku and Kyoka turned to her sharing a confused expression, "Huh? What do you mean?" 

Momo shook her head with a sighing giggle. "It's quite foolish but being here with all of you, having such a simple day to enjoy... It's precious to me... To be able to spend this time with the both of you means so much to me..." And she clasped her hands together and closed her eyes in a prayer of gratitude. 

Izuku and Kyoka looked at her before they looked at each other, locking eyes. Neither of them knew what to think, they both cared for Momo but didn't know each other well enough, and weren't as close to each other as they were to Momo but didn't want that to be a problem for her. 

Izuku did what he usually does, he ruffled the back of his hair, as he spoke, "Y-Yeah, Momo, this is important to us too, r-right, Jiro?" 

Kyoka did what she usually does, she twirled one of her earjack around her finger, as she nodded, "Yeah, Yaomomo, we'll always be able to spend time like this." 

And Momo did what she always does, she fixed her loose strand of hair, hearing their words. "Y-Yes, I hope we can continue to..." 

The three of them shared a moment of serenity as the breeze flowed along, rustling the trees around them and letting the fallen leaves be swept along, and maybe there were a few cherry blossom petals, escaping beyond Momo Yaoyorozu... 

Kota pulled on Jiro's earjack as if it were her hand, "C'mon we want to play tag and need more people!" 

Eri pulled on Momo's Neko tail, trying to play the game Kota showed her. "You're it now, right?"  

"O-Oi don't pull on them like that, you brat!" Kyoka reluctantly agreed to play as long as Kota let go. 

"Yes I am, sweetie, go on and we'll be right behind you." Momo happily agreed, encouraging Eri to have as much fun as she could. 

The kids began to run back to the playground in joy with Kyoka chasing them around. 

Momo and Izuku had stood up and were about to follow behind them but Momo held them back. 

"Huh? Momo what is it?" He asked but she didn't reply, instead he felt a soft warmth press against his cheek. 

She pulled away from his face after giving him a loving peck. 

"Wh-What was that for?" He placed his hand over the wet spot as he felt his face heating up. 

She gave him a smile as she subtly backed away from him before she turned around and began to run with the kids, laughing along. 

"Because now you're it, Master!"