My Maid's Hired?!

Momo Yaoyorozu had a petty scowl and pouty lips, standing next to Midoriya and the blonde busty girl he was talking to.  

They had just passed through the first part of the licensing exams and were in the resting area as they waited for the next part. Izuku Midoriya had met Camie Utsushimi when they both decided to help each other despite being from different schools. 

"You were really amazing out there Camie, I never knew how great of an illusion quirk would offset my power type quirk. The chaos caused by your illusions gave me the opportunity to speed blitz a lot of other students which gave us easily enough points to pass! E-Er, by the way are you sure that I call you Camie we just met after all," And by now Izuku was going off on one of his iconic rambles.

All the while Camie was nodding along with happy eyes that were giving him her full attention, until she flat out replied with a ditzy smile, "I have no idea what you said fam, but I totes agree! Our quirks are pretty op together, no cap." 

And both Izuku and Camie shared a stupid grin of mutual understanding.  

Momo's eyes widened and jaw dropped in shock. 'One speaks in nerd ramblings and the other speaks with internet culture vocabulary, yet they perfectly understand each other?! Are they kindred idiots?!'   

"And of course you can call me by my name, Deku. We're friends, ne?"  And Camie did it the same way Momo would but with her own style to it. She tilted her head with a closed-eye grin as her golden locks of hair fluttered along.  

"Y-Yeah, we are. You can call me Izuku if you want?" 

"Thanks but I kinda like Deku more, it has a, 'give it your best,' kind of vibe to it, you know." And she added a warm giggle of support. 

"I'm Deku!"  He quickly shook his blushing expression away, speaking normally, "Eh, but why did you decide to team up with me, if you don't mind me asking?"  

"To be honest, I've been a fan of yours since the sports festival." 

"Hiee! The sports festival?!" Izuku stammered out as he recalled the most embarrassing memory from that day.

'Eeip! The sports festival!?' Momo blushed as she recalled the most embarrassing memory from that day.

"Yup" Popping the p, "Your fight with Todoroki was lit."  Camie spoke, popping bubblegum bubbles with her quirk.

The bubble burst snapped Momo and Izuku back to the conversation. "Eh, my fight with Todoroki?" Izuku grew half a smile as he ruffled the back of his hair, remembering it. And then he cringed. "A lot of people yelled at me for the damage and chaos it caused." 

'I only yelled because of the damage you did to yourself!'  Momo mentally defended as she was hit with a pang of guilty cringe.

"Yeah it was crazy..." And Camie actually took a moment to be genuine. "But it was really cool seeing how far you would go for a friend... And then you literally got Todoroki lit lmao." 

And this blew Yaoyorozu away because despite her appearance Camie seemed surprisingly perceptive. 'She was able to interpret the situation between Midoriya and Todoroki using his fire quirk, simply from watching it on television.' 

"Ah, you were able to understand what was happening? Amazing, most people just called it a crazy fight. I guess because your quirk involves illusions, that helps you see things for how they really are, huh?" 

Camie shrugged her shoulders with a wiggle of her waist, "Idk about any of that, I just simply thought, I'd like to be one of the friends that goes that far for you." As she tilted her head with that perky smile as her golden locks of hair swayed along. 

'Why does it sound like a love confession? But as friends! A friendship confession! Eh, why does that sound more pure?!'  Momo couldn't understand the dichotomy between Camie's sultry atmosphere and her genuine words. 

"Of course! We're already friends, right!" And Izuku gave Camie his sunshine smile. 

"Yeet! I already added you, accept my request plz!" As she waved goodbye to go get ready for the next round. 

"Yeah, I'll be sure to do that, bye." Izuku mentioned as he pulled out his phone as Momo instinctively did so as well. Momo also got on social media as she was about to look up info on Camie except,       

'Eh! She sent me a friend request too?! She considered me as a part of the conversation despite my lack of interaction!' 

"But she's always been like that, ne?" Momo Yaoyorozu giggled at the memory of how she met Camie Utsushimi. It was always like that. Izuku, Momo and Jiro hanging out with Camie being the one on the outside looking in.  

And it always made Momo feel like a looking glass.

"... Yes, I've always been like that..." 

And for a moment, she had those sorrowfully tired eyes she would always hide before Master started to take care of her. And just thinking of Master caused her to clear her thoughts.

"Eh? Why am I thinking like that? I'm not like that anymore, I have Master!' Even if her parents weren't around. "That's right, my parents..."

But then Momo huffed her chest up with a surge of motivation. "A neko-maid like myself can't be caught going down a spiral of negativity! I have to be the positivity!" She pumped her fist as she flared her nostrils, determined to be a good neko-maid!

But why was she dressed as a maid in the first place?

"Ah, I still feel horrible for leaving Momo like that." Izuku mentioned as he entered the agency with Camie and Mirko.

"Oi, don't blame us for that, we said we could handle a patrol without you. It's your ridiculous dedication to being a hero that's keeping you away from her." Mirko berated with her usual headstrong nature as she stepped inside.

"I know but-,"

"But that's just Deku being Deku." Camie mentioned with a matter-of-fact bubble gum pop. "He can't change that." 

But then they noticed someone else in and the actual condition of their agency. 

"Eh, Momo you're still here?!" And Izuku was shocked because it was nighttime when they returned from their patrol. 

"Eh, we were robbed by a neko?!" And Mirko assumed that because the place wasn't a mess and everything was properly put away in it's place, making the agency look empty and cleaned out. 

"Eh, she actually took the time to clean this dump of a place up?!" Camie was shocked because she was able to properly assume what happened.   

"Eh, w-welcome back everyone." Neko-maid Momo greeted all three of them with a curtsey. "Well when I initially came it was to share lunch with Izuku but I couldn't help but to notice how unkempt this place was, and figured cleaning up was the least I could do after everything you've done for him."

And then Izuku actually took the time to look around. "Woah, this place actually is clean for the first time."   

Camie nodded with big eyes enjoying the sight as if it was a rare occurrence. "It sure would be nice if it stayed like this but Rumi is more of a pig than bunny." 

Izuku nodded along with Camie, "I don't know when we'll be able to have a peaceful moment like this again." Referring to having a clean agency. 

Rumi got fed up with their offhanded comments, with a vein on her forehead throbbing. "Oi, I'm right here, you jerks!" But then she turned to Yaoyorozu with a glare and shadowed eyes. 

"And you just hired yourself, Neko!" 

"Hiee, did Mirko just hire my girlfriend?!"

"Eeip, W-working with Master!?"