My maid's comfort...

Izuku Midoriya was holding the flyer in one hand while pressing the phone number into his phone with his other hand. He couldn't believe he was doing this but he needed help around the house and figured this was a good bet. "I mean The Wild Wild Pussycats have always been like family to me, so I'm sure they'll understand why I need a maid!" He tried to explain to himself while panicking.   

He placed the phone to his ear after he hit dial. He grew more anxious with each passing moment until someone answered and the first thing he heard was, 

"Nyaa! Thank you for choosing our wild maid services! How can we take care of you today?"  

"Hiee! A-Aunty Shino?!" Izuku was a bit panicked because he didn't expect Mandalay to answer, Ragdoll sure, he could handle her, even Pixie Bob despite her tendencies, but he was not ready for his aunty figure to take care of him! 

"Izuku? Ara ara, what are you doing by calling such a service?" 

"I should be asking you, why did you guys even start something like this!" 

"It's a fun way to stay popular as a hero by taking care of our fans. Nyaa!" 

"C-Can you please stop talking like that! B-But I called because I really need help around the house. My mom went to travel overseas and left me in charge but it's a mess and since I know you guys, I thought it would be okay if I called." 

"Ah, don't worry about it, Izuku. Your mom told me about that during one of our morning workouts with Rumi and asked us to keep an eye on you."

Izuku had a deadpan stare, similar to Jiro's, as he thought about what she just said. "I still can't believe my mom got into shape thanks to you and Mirko..." That was actually one of the reasons, Izuku had started to see Mandalay as an aunt, his mom and her had become like sisters, bonding over Izuku and Kota.   

"Yeah, our workouts just aren't the same without her, but speaking of Mirko, how is everything over at the bunny agency. I still can't believe she started an agency, and took in you two." 

This time Izuku sighed. "It's good but the more I work there the more I become associated with bunnies! Before it was subtle but now I can't even deny it every time I'm patrolling with Mirko or Camie."  

"For some reason, you always did relate to rabbits." Mandalay shook her head with a giggle. "Anyways, I didn't think you'd need help that soon. Really Izuku, how hopeless are you?" 

"Um, C-Camie says it's my most charming feature?" Although he said it with some doubt as if asking more than stating. 

Mandalay chuckled as she thought of one of his hopeless situations, "It was pretty funny when Kota punched you in the balls." But then she thought of what could be his most charming feature. "But in the end you did everything you could to save him." 

Izuku simply had a smile in his voice, letting her know that she didn't need to thank him. "Of course I did!"

Mandalay had a warm smile as she thought about someone else that could use Izuku's help. "You know what, I think I got just the perfect maid for you. In fact she's kinda stuck in the same situation as you but kinda worse, hahaha, but don't worry she's excellent and very pretty."  Mandalay said the last part with an implying tone in her voice, as if setting him up on a blind date, which caused Izuku to ignore the part of Momo being in the same situation as him.   

"Hiee! L-Looks don't really matter to me, f-for a maid I mean, b-but also for a girlfriend, I mean-!"

"Don't worry, she's just your type! I'll send her right over. Have fun, Izuku, maybe she'll fall for your most charming feature. Nyaa!" And she hung up.