My maid's soup..!

Izuku Midoriya was in the kitchen area of the dorms, nervously fumbling around like always. "Ah, there's no way my soup is gonna be as good as hers! I feel bad enough as it is!" 

One day, during their times at the dorms Izuku Midoriya had gotten sick and Momo had spent the entire time taking care of him, they even joked that she was his nurse. Although, in turn, he repaid her kind act by getting her sick. So here he was in the kitchen, trying to make a soup as good as the one she made for him, while failing miserably. 

He had taken long enough time as it is to make it for her but then he was faced with a new dilemma when he finally finished the soup. He had to go to the girl's side of the dorms and actually deliver it to Momo. He gulped after clicking on the button to call for the elevator. He was overthinking the route to Momo's room that he didn't hear the elevator arrive. 

"Whatcha got there, Izuku?" 

"Eh? Hiee!?" He was pulled out of his thoughts hearing her voice. "M-Mina? Tsuyu! N-No, this is... Er, I got Yaoyorozu sick!" He was a stuttering mess because of the two girls staring at him.

Mina Ashido had amused eyes while Tsuyu Asui had a blunt stare with her finger to her lips, letting out a simple croak.

"You're blushing." Mina teased while Izuku tried to deny it. 

"Izuku, you're blushing." Tsuyu repeated so this time instead of denying it, he just insisted that he wanted to make Yaoyorozu feel better. Mina giggled at his bashful attitude while Tsuyu gave a knowing croak as they walked out of the elevator and he stepped in. 

Once Mina and Tsuyu were alone she asked her the obvious question. 

"Do you think they'll finally take the next step, ribbit?" 

Mina shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, Yaomomo was just as bad as he was when she went to go 'take care' of him. Those two are too shy to admit that they even have feelings for each other." 

Tsuyu stared at the elevator Izuku had just left in. "What if they're just oblivious towards their own feelings." 

"Who knows but they better hurry up! I want some romance in the air!"  Mina whined because, everyone in the class could see the obvious feelings that Izuku and Yaomomo had for each other except for those two.            

Izuku felt his feet grow heavier after every step he took towards Yaomomo's room. He could also feel the soup growing cold in his hands. 'She's going to hate it, why did I even do this? I'm not good at this stuff like she is. Ah, Yaoyorozu is so amazing, her quirk lets her handle most situations, she was even one of the four students that got into U.A. through recommendations, she's so smart too, I mean her quirk requires her to be, but I never thought such a rich girl like her would be so modest and caring. I still can't believe she went out of her way to care for me! Ah, she's so amazing and can do anything, while all I do is  punch stuff and break my bones!'   

Izuku was so busy with his mental ramblings that he didn't realize that he had reached her door, it wasn't until he bumped into it face first that he snapped back to focus, with all of his anxiety suddenly rushing back into him. He wanted to run away but his feet grew heavy again and he was stuck in place. He could hear commotion from the other side of the door and then a tender click as the door opened his heart rate increased.

"Midoriya? What... What are you..." And her voice was a sighing breath, that was a mix of her fatigue and sleepiness. 

"Y-Yaoyorozu. I... I brought soup..." He was so nervously infatuated that he couldn't say anything more, although she was able to understand her meaning. And once she did, her flushed face grew red for another reason. 

"O-Oh, come in please..."   

Izuku felt like a fool when he offered her soup. He knew it was cold and wasn't as good as hers, yet after Momo took a thoughtful spoonful and sipped on it she turned to him with a tilt of her head with that closed-eye smiling, and for a moment it felt everlasting...                              

"It's delicious... I can feel the Midoriya's family's love and support..!" 

Momo Yaoyorozu groaned with a sleepy sigh as she was hit with another wave of fatigue. She was sick after their day at the beach but didn't regret if for a moment. Although, now that she was sick, she did wish that Master would come and take care of her like how he did at the dorms. She was lying on her bed nestled under a blanket while wearing boyshorts and one of his word shirts. She had actually kept one of his shirts for herself the day she did laundry for him.         

She rolled over on her bed staring off at the rest of her home. She wished she could have been sick in his home instead of here.

"He sounded disappointed..."

Momo's voice matched the tone of his voice. After she had gotten off the phone with him, all she could think about was how she needed to tell him what was going on between her and her parents. She knew she had to tell him but every time she tried to do it, she would lose her nerve and grow insecure. She knew Izuku would be understanding and supportive, but she also knew how he would try to meddle, and she didn't want that. But despite that, all she could think about was being with her boyfriend.

"I miss him..." She stared off with longing before she closed her eyes and kicked her feet on the bed. "I want my boyfriend to take care of me again!" 

And then there was a knock on her door. 

"Eh?" She was caught off guard during her tantrum and fell off her bed. "Ow... I don't have the energy for this." She struggled but got up, off the floor, only needing a few steps to reach the front door of her home. And when she opened the door, her request came true. 

He was standing there, completely drenched from the rain, having found her... 

"Izuku..? What... What are you..."                          

He didn't explain how he found her new home. He didn't ask her why she wasn't living with her parents. He didn't pressure her into telling her what was wrong. 

And he wasn't there to meddle. 

With a smile full of warmth and support, he simply said, 

"I'm sorry, your soup got cold again." 

And she could only reply with her sniffling giggle, 

"You really are hopeless, Master..!"