My maid's desire...

The sun was setting, signifying the end of their family outing. Eri and Kota were saying goodbye to each other at the train station. Jiro said she would escort Kota home, while Momo, Izuku, and Eri would head back to his home.  

Izuku leaned down to his fan, offering his hand to him, just as he did to greet him earlier today. "It was nice seeing you again, Kota, please feel free to visit whenever you want to, I'm already looking forward to the next time you come over!" Izuku gave his little brother that sunshine smile. 

It caused Kota to bashfully shake his hand back but for a moment he honestly replied to his hero, matching the smile. "I will!" 

"Oh, Kyoka, please message me when you get Kota home safely, and then again when you do the same for yourself." Momo said to her best friend as the train started to arrive. 

Annoyed but caringly, Kyoka rolled her eyes at her, "Yeah dude, I'll try but I can't promise anything, I mean what if I forget." She chuckled, as she shook her head with her earjacks swaying side to side.   

"Don't worry, big sis Momo, I'll remind Aunty-Kyoka." 

"My, aren't you thoughtful, Kota, I really do appreciate that. We have to take care of each other, right?" As she bent down to give her little brother a hug. 

Kota almost backed away from embarrassment but reluctantly hugged her back, not able to resist a growing blush as he received an embrace from his Onee-san.      

"Oi, who are you calling an aunty? I'm not some old lady, you know. This is why I hate kids." Kyoka had grabbed his hand after he broke away from Momo dragging him along, 'If anything I'm the tomboy tsundere!'                               

As they entered the train, Kota replied to her with an earnest grin, "I only call you that because, you're really good at taking care of us." 

And as the doors were closing, Izuku and Momo could only hear her embarrassed, "Kyaa!" As the train began to leave.       

After the train was out of view, they began to leave the platform, with Izuku picking up Eri and giving her a piggyback ride, similar to when he fought overhaul. "Ah, Eri, you must be tired after playing all day with Kota, don't worry, I'll carry you back." 

She nodded against his back, holding on to his shoulders. "It was fun!" 

Both Izuku and Momo smiled at her response as the three of them headed home.  

After arriving home, the three of them settled in for the evening by watching cartoons together, with all of them sitting on the couch. Izuku was on one side, Momo was on the other, with Eri sitting in between them. 

Momo and Izuku would steal glances towards each other as Eri happily watched the TV. They both blushed when they caught the other glancing at each other, quickly shifting their eyes. They bashfully built up the nerve to lock eye contact again, this time not breaking it. As they started at each other from across the couch, Momo lifted up one of her hands, and twinkled her fingers at him, pretending he was far away. Izuku quietly held back a chuckle, only able to smirk as he waved back at her. 

Eri was too busy watching TV to notice anything going on between the two. 'Ah, screw it, I'm going for the oldest trick in the book!' Izuku reaffirmed his resolve as he pretend to yawn raising his hands up before laying them back down as he used one to reach across over the couch to Momo's side. She couldn't help but to giggle at his obvious action, hiding her mouth with one hand to keep silent, yet reaching over with her other hand to reciprocate his actions, letting their fingers interlock, as they held hands on the couch above Eri's head.