My Maid's offer?!

"What were you thinking!? Why did you-, how could you be so reckless!?" Izuku Midoriya was running through a hospital, along with a medical team as they rushed Camie Utsushimi to surgery.    

"Lol, I learned it from you." She tried to chuckle but it came out as bloody coughs. 

"H-How can you joke around?" But he couldn't help but pull out a weak smile despite his tears.

"Because you're coping for my L." 

"Shut up, you sound so stupid." But now he was tearfully laughing along to her dumb jokes. "I'm supposed to be the one comforting you."   

She shook her head with a delicate smile as she sincerely spoke. "You already did, by saving Eri..." 

They had been holding hands since they started rushing her for medical treatment. It was the moment before they were pulled apart... 

She gave him a desperate squeeze and he could only do his best to give her a reassuring one. 

Finally alone, with the only option of waiting, he could only utter his utmost regret. "Why couldn't I save you..."  

Izuku and Momo were still on the train, but only with Mina. Asui had left when they reached her stop. Izuku didn't know why but he felt uncomfortable, maybe Momo did too but he couldn't tell. Ever since Tsuyu had left, Mina Ashido had been staring at them intently. 

"It was that lazy afternoon, huh? During our second year." Mina softly asked as her honey-dripped eyes reminisced. 

"Huh? Y-Yeah, it was." Izuku's eyes widened as he recalled what she was talking about before he started chuckling. "Your so dumb Mina." 

She giggled along with him. "You know things probably would have been different if you didn't say yes." 

Izuku just rolled his eyes. "I still hate parties." 

"And I still have Pocky!" She pulled out a few and offered it to them. 

Momo was just confused at what they were talking about, but accepted the Pocky. She patiently nibbled on it as she curiously moved her eyes between their conversation.          

Mina and Izuku joked around a bit before she let out a sigh of consolation. "I guess it really was meant to be...." Referring to Izuku and Momo's relationship.

"Mina..." Izuku held a soft gaze at her as she stared off across the window towards the what-if of the city's skyline.

But before the moment could even settle in, the train came to a stop. Mina huffed out a giggle as she hopped to her feet, stretching out her arms and body. "Yosh! That's my stop guys! Hey, are you guys going to the fireworks festival with everyone? What am I talking about, of course you guys are, it was Kyoka's idea after all. I'll see you guys there!" She laughed as she walked out of the train waving goodbye to them.      

"Huh? I thought we planned on going alone," But then as he scratched his cheek, he realized, "A-Actually, we really haven't talked about that huh?" He had just assumed they were because of the conversation they had the morning he walked her to the train station after the love hotel. He was waiting for her to respond but didn't get one. "Hm, Momo?" Turning to her. 

And all she said was, "Kyoka didn't invite me..." 

Izuku was a bit shocked but he thought about it for a moment. He knew Momo was hurt but somewhat understood Kyoka's possible reasoning. "Aww, Sweetie!" He gently wrapped his arm over his shoulder, nursing her into an embrace. "I'm sure that's just her way of giving us space. She probably thinks we hang out with her too much." 

"She could have still invited me." But she said it in a whiny tone of understanding. He didn't know why but he kind of liked the rare moments of bratty Momo. 

"No, because then you would have felt like you need to have said yes, right?" 

"Eeip! Well, maybe but still." 

"I'm sure this is just her way of being considerate. Besides don't you kind of want to make a d-date out of it?" He didn't know why he still blushed at the idea of going out with Momo but he did as he offhandedly asked her out. 

Momo giggled at the fact that he was still nervous about asking her out despite how close they were now. "Of course Darling, that is what I wanted, but now I would actually prefer something else?" 

"Hm? What?" He asked with a closed-eye, confused smile. 

"Can Eri join us?"  And she asked with that tilt of her head and everlasting smile as her loose strand of hair swayed along.

Izuku's eyes grow an enamored emerald before his smile turned into a full-blown grin only able to reply with a simple, "Of course!" 

Izuku and Momo had gotten off the train and were headed to her apartment. They were both growing anxious and they both knew why but neither of them wanted to say it outright. They were trying to have a normal conversation but would occasionally blush or giggle with anticipation. But they were at least keeping the conversation innocent enough. 

"I can't wait to see Eri again." Momo mentioned. 

"Yeah, she loves visiting us at the agency. Eri and Camie... Er,w-well I know Mirko doesn't mention it but she loves being a cool role model to Eri!" He awkwardly laughed as he rubbed the back of his hair.

Momo pumped up her arms nodding in agreement. "Big sis Rumi is really cool!" 

"Eh, they're already that close!?" Izuku almost fell to the side in comical shock.

 Momo giggled at his antics as she covered her mouth with her fingers. Like always he felt like a clutz but appreciated that Momo always enjoyed his type of company, regardless. 

They eventually reached her door, both of their mouths getting watery at the lingering excitement. Izuku reached for the door about to open it for them but she stopped him. 

"Huh? Momo?" He asked with a dry voice. 

"Just wait here for a moment, Darling. I'll be back." She clasped one cheek as she kissed the other one before she entered her apartment and closed the door, leaving him waiting at her front door. 

Izuku could hear fumbling and shifting around from the other side of the door for a short while before it was quiet, until he heard gentle footsteps approaching the door. He didn't know what he was expecting but it made him struggle to swallow his dry throat. 

And with a tender click, she opened the door.

There were no lights on in her apartment, meaning it was completely dark except for the glistening moonlight radiating over her skin. She didn't have anything on except her collar, with a leash attached to it, enticingly holding the end of it in one hand. Her Neko ears twitched with impatience as her Neko tail wagged with excitement. And her eyes, they were glittering with desire.  

The Neko reached out, offering her leash to him, sultry whispering, "I know I'm not your maid anymore but... Ne, I-zu-ku, do you still want to be my Master..!"