Embarrassment And Excitement

"I wonder what they're doing?" Kyoka Jiro was lying on her bed, being lazy like usual for summer. She knew that Momo was visiting Izuku at work as Momo had spent some time with her as her maid and mentioned it. Jiro was actually surprised because when Momo showed up as a maid, she was very thorough and cleaned as much as she could. And it was strange for her because, "I've never seen her actually do anything maid-like around Izuku?"

Then she remembered Izuku and her slip up. "Fuck, he's going to be pissed at me. Ah fuck it, I told him Momo's secret so I guess it's only fair that she found out his... I suck... Fuck, why did that idiot even have to go talk to Yaomomo's parents?"

It was the day Momo had come over to Kyoka's house after Izuku's mom had come back. Kyoka had just accidentally hired Momo as a maid after she lost Izuku as a client.

"Don't worry Kyoka I'll do my best!" Momo puffed out as she pumped her arms up, filling herself with motivation.

"E-Er, yeah I know you will." Kyoka's earjack scratched her cheek as she grew blank eyes. 'Eh, will it be okay? Wasn't Izuku her only client for a reason?'

"I mean, of course, I'm happy Izuku has reunited with his mother, but something's been nagging at me." Momo had furrowed her eyebrows in thought as she placed her finger to her lips.

"Huh? And what's that?"

"Well when she came back she said, she cut her trip short because of how much she missed Izuku, but... but didn't he go overseas to visit her? So then why would she miss him..?" And she asked with unsure insecurity. Why would Izuku lie to her?

"Eh? Izuku going overseas? I don't know anything about that." But she was too reactive for Momo to believe her. 

"Hm?" Yaoyorozu's eyes narrowed as she noticed Jiro's faltering expression. She could figure out that her friend knew something and already knew how to get her to talk. Her lips almost pulled up into a calculating smirk, 

But instead...

She tilted her head as she fixed her loose strand of hair. She bashfully looked away before making blushing eye contact with Kyoka again, as she said, "Do you know something... Ne, Ky-o-ka?"

Izuku and Momo were riding the train after leaving his agency. 

"Are you sure you're okay with me working at your agency?" Momo asked a bit worried about how he felt. 

"Hm, why wouldn't I be okay with it? I just hope you can handle the workload, Mirko treats the agency like her nest..." He started off positive at the idea of working with his girlfriend until he realized the actual burden she was about to deal with. "S-Sorry, Momo." 

"Eh? A-Am sure it will be fine. I was able to clean it all in one day right?" 

"Oh that's right you did." But then Izuku thought back to when before he hired Momo, he used to always use his quirk to clean up his own apartment. He then glanced at Momo and her cheerful nature, but then he noticed something. Despite her makeup, he could see the heavy bags under her eye. 'It's more than likely she used her quirk to create utilities to speed up the cleaning process, if that's the case, constantly doing that will only be a detriment to her... but she needs the money and made it clear she doesn't want my help when it comes to these things. Darn it, what can you do for your girlfriend, Izuku Midoriya..?'  

As Izuku was lost in his own thinking trap, Momo happily admired the way he would mumble to himself as the incompressible speech bubbles began to swirl around him and his iconic rambling.  And she didn't mind saying it out loud because she knew he couldn't hear her. "Izuku's so adorable when he does that."

And then the train came to a stop before the doors opened and they stepped inside. 

Both Izuku and Momo shifted their attention to them as they sat across from them. It wasn't until they sat down that they noticed Izuku and Momo. 

"Hm, Hey, it's Izuku and Yaomomo!" Mina exclaimed, happy to see her friends. 

"Are they on a date?" Tsuyu was sitting next to Mina observing the couple and getting straight to the point.  

"Hiee!" 

"Eeip!"          

Izuku tried to quickly change the subject because both Momo and himself were blushing hard. "Wh-What about you guys? Why are you guys in your school uniform?" 

Tsuyu didn't care about changing the subject because she knew Mina would bring them right back to it so she answered him bluntly. "We had to go to U.A. to take care of the garden on the roof. Hey Izuku, you and Yaomomo always have lunch there, why don't you guys come over and help while we're still on summer break." And she gave them a tongue-out smile. 

And they were hit with a wave of guilt, eventually caving and agreeing to help Tsuyu with her garden. 

And then there was that awkward silence, so Mina used that as an opportunity to barge into their romantic life.  

"Hey, Izuku, are you a virgin?" 

"Mina, wh-what kind of question is that!?"