My maid walking to school!

It was still morning. Izuku and Momo had gotten ready for school, and were currently riding the train, sitting side-by-side.

She was still acting like a bratty Neko and trying to give him the silent treatment, yet easily failing at that. 

Izuku didn't know why but there was something adorable about seeing the usually elegant and dignified Yaoyorozu acting like a stubborn neko-maid.

"So let me get this straight, you're mad at me?" 

"Yes." She nodded with pouty lips. 

"Because I listened to you?" 

"Ye-, Hey wait! I'm still not talking to you." She crossed her arms and turned her head away and upwards. "Hmph!"  

Izuku chuckled, shaking his head. "Welp, you're going to have to talk to Jiro, cause she knows I'm your personal client, but not that I'm your boyfriend."

"Eeip!" Momo's expression instantly changed, turning her whole body towards him. "Master, how could you not tell her?! Are you ashamed to be dating your maid?" She gave him a few more paw swipes before calming down. She looked away for a second as she fixed her loose strand of her. She then looked at him again, meeting his eyes, smiling at him with a tilt of her head as she spoke,

"But in all seriousness, thank you for not telling her. I was actually excited to tell her myself, but I haven't had the time to properly talk to her about it." 

Izuku scratched his cheek, "Y-Yeah, I figured as much, especially considering we only officially started dating yesterday." 

Momo giggled as she shook her head. She stared off for a moment before letting out a beloved sigh, as she leaned on Izuku's shoulder. "Even if that is true, it feels like you've been my boyfriend for so much longer than that..." 

Her hand had fallen on his lap and he reached for it, clasping their hands together, intertwining her fingers with his as she naturally rubbed over his skin with her thumb.  

"It's like what we talked about, n-no, it's like what happened at the hotel..." 

One squeezed the other's hand, and the other squeezed back. 

"Yes..." 

"...Yeah." 

And the train rode along over the thudding tracks of tranquil silence.                                    

Izuku and Momo were walking the rest of the way to school, walking next to each other. Izuku had been thinking about something since they got off the train. Momo had noticed his pondering state of mind considering that he was incoherently mumbling to himself in whispers with his hand to his chin. 

"Eh? Izuku, did you notice a rare quirk?"

But he didn't hear her.      

"Eh! Izuku?" She was not used to being ignored by Master! 

Like a neko that didn't know how to get her owner's attention, all she could do was stare at him with big, curious kitten eyes. Her face was unintentionally getting closer to his as she kept observing him. 

Neither of them noticed their closeness until her nose booped his cheek. 

"Eh?! Momo!" Izuku was startled but only for a moment, as they both realized how close they were to each other. Their cheeks heated up from the lack of personal space between them. They both instantly backed up, looking away from each other to hide their matching blush. 

"Um, w-was there something you wanted to ask me?" 

"N-No not really, I was just curious about what you were analyzing."