Operation: Perfect Wedding

The TARDIS landed on the quadruple checked right time and date and Astra went racing out into the section of ground outside the school/boarding house. They entered the house to search for the three women, gorgeous dress, near-broken steamer. Elena was on the phone and Astra's strained mind reached out again, testing to see if she could. Witch psychic meeting doppelganger-former vampire was easy enough. The fellow witch was also easy to do. Former witch was a bit more difficult, but the scene was easily picked up from the other two. Wedding panic from the pregnant lady. 

Said pregnant lady was pretending to be calm. "Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?"

"...It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding." Both adult women, not pregnant, turned away, worried for the backlash. 

Instead of blowing up, Jo simply turned and walked away. She started to pace around the room.

"To be honest," Astra announced hers and the Doctor's presence, stepping into the higher platform of the library, "this might be a good thing! Because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better." With a small grin, she wiggled her fingers at the girls in hello, assuring them they were done with the Maid of Honor holding-the-wedding-together duties. "Okay, now, we've got a lot to do and not a lot time to do it." She clapped, regarding the room. "Elena, just have a drink, you're not going to pass out." With a nod, the older brunette went to make a mimosa. The youngest in the room looked at her fellow witch. "Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back," she informed slowly, sarcastically. 

The witch jumped, turning to the steamer to wrinkle-free the wedding gown. 

Astra stepped further into the room. "And, mom, I can see your shoes under the couch." She pointed with a grin. The woman sighed, sitting in the chair in her own relief that she didn't have to hold the wedding together. Astra smiled around the room. "Caroline's already texted, she's dealing with the boys." 

Elena, new drink in hand, stepped forward. "Caroline's back?" 

The brunette nodded firmly. "Yes, I whipped her into shape. Now, no tears for a few more hours or we'll all be groggy and even more pains in the ass." 

"Language," came a chirp from back up on the platform. The Doctor finally stepped in. 

Astra half turned to her, hands still together regally. "English," she quipped back. 

Bonnie wrinkled her nose in a way that wasn't as adorable as the Doctor's, Astra noticed. "Oh.. She's here," she complained, glum. 

Astra frowned at her. "'Course she's here." Chestnut eyes flicked to her mother. "She's welcome, right?"

Jo leaned forward with a smile. "Of course she's welcome. I'm glad you've got a good friend. It's a witch thing," she explained off-handedly. With a shrug, she added, "You're stronger, more experienced, yet younger. Makes some protective." She side-eyed the younger woman. 

Astra smiled at the approval, relaxing herself. She faced the still-witch instead of the former. "Alright. Well, I'll not have any fights today," she leveled Bonnie with a stern stare, stealing her words, "so get over it." She turned to the Doctor. "You can go get ready with Yaz. I'm sure she'd love the company. If she has any aesthetic questions, call me. My phone will be on all day." 

The Doctor pouted. "Why do I have to call you? Maybe I can help?" she offered with a faint grin. 

Astra looked her up and down, from the revealed ankles and calves to the suspenders, she winced. "Call me. And don't you dare be late." 

*~*

It was a barn, Astra discovered upon arriving at the wedding location. Ric had talked Jo into a barn wedding. The witch had no time or space to argue so she simply directed Tyler to save what they could. She'd make this the best damn wedding in a barn the world had ever seen.