Chapter 4

"Hey babe."

"There's a concert tonight...and tomorrow we don't have any duties..do you think we could go?!"

"What concert?!"

"Simon Eriksson is singing..we should go..it would be fun..we can leave Dominic here with your father for two hours"

Was he really going to see him again?! After nine years?! They weren't going to talk but he would actually have the chance to see him again...and the fact that his wife asked him...obviously she doesn't know about the scandal...that's why Kristina chose her...
she knew...

"Y-Yeah...ofc.."

Veronica was a good woman..she was nice with the people..she wasn't the kind of woman that was mean..or that she was only there because of the money and the fame..she actually cared about Wilhelm...and their son ofc...but she wasn't with Wilhelm just because he was the king of the country..she cared about him...and she actually wasn't in love with him...but she loved him like a best friend...the same way Wilhelm loved her...

Simon's side

When the man woke up he did his morning routine and went to the kitchen..

"Good morning mama"

He kissed her cheek..the woman was cooking for lunch...

"Good morning mi amor..did you sleep well?!"

"Yeah it was nice.."

"Do you want some coffee?!"

"Yes please"

She grabbed a mug and put some coffe and handed it to him...

"Are you ready for today?!"

"I think so..hey I wanted to ask you yesterday but I forgot..how is Sara doing?!"

"Oh she's good she finished her studies anddd she met someone.."

"No way,is he good?!"

His mom gave him a strange look...

"I'm not asking for that mom! If he is good for her! I'm not going to steal my sisters boyfriend"

"He's good yes..she's coming in three days finally!"

"That's good I will be here too"

The man was thinking about the performance...what if...

"Everything is going to be okay...just.."

She sat next to him..putting his hand into hers...

"Why don't you try get over him?! Move on?! It would be good for you.."

"Believe me I've tried...but no matter how many guys I date...I can't forget him..I fall for him...I let him in...I don't let people in...I love him..."

"Why not just..I don't know..ignore the feeling?!"

"That's the stupid thing you've ever said mama..."

They laughed together...he knew he couldn't ignore the feeling...who the fuck ignores love?!

"You know.. that's what love is...its
torture ... it makes you feel
vulnerable, it opens up your heart
and lets someone get inside and mess
it up...Wilhelm came to my life...showed me that I could trust him...love him..and when I finally did both...he just..left...and I'm the asshole who what's for him nine years now..just because I can't get over him..."

"Don't give up okay...don't give up...we love you..we all do..."

Then a little girl showed up and ran to hug Simon...