Chapter 12

Wilhelm was very positive about his relationship with Simon...he was excited...he wanted everyone to know they were together...he wanted to shout it to the world..to his people...
he wanted to show his father that it wasn't a phase but true love...

On the other hand Simon was scared..
He loved Wilhelm but he was afraid Wilhelm will do something he's not sure yet...that he will leave him again...he didn't want to hurt for a second time...he couldn't stand it...he wanted Wilhelm to be sure about himself...he knew it was a lot...but he loved him and wanted him in his life...

The day went by pretty quickly...and the night came...Wilhelm and Simon were laying on Simon's bed cuddling..

"It's time for me to go.."

"Nooo"

Wilhelm laughed as he hugged Simon tighter...

"We will meet again don't worry..."

"I love you..."

"I love you too"

Simon looked at him..

"Don't say «too»"

"Why not?!"

"Because it's like you're answering me and don't feel it"

"Okay..I love you"

The kissed..it a long..long passionate kiss...

"Don't do anything stupid"

Simon said looking at Wilhelm laughing

"I won't.."

They went to isa's room

"Okay kiddo it's time for us to get going"

"But I don't want to..."

"We have too..don't you miss mamma?!"

"Yes but when will we come again?!"

"I don't know ask Mr.Simon"

"Mr.simon when can we come again?!"

Simon knee down in front of him smiling

"Whenever you want...I'm sure Isabella loves your company"

"Thank you!"

Dominic hugged simon tight..

"Okay..come one go wear your shoes and I'm coming okay?!"

"Yes"

Dominic and Isabella left the room...Simon opened his arms..Wilhelm Hugged him tight

"Thank you...for everything"

Wilhelm whispered as they hugged..

"You don't have to thank me.."

"I promise it will be different this time...Veronica is on our side...everything will be okay...I won't leave you again..."

Simon let go of the hugged and looked at Wilhelm smiling..

"I trust you.."

He took a deep breath and continued..

"I trust you and I believe in you...whatever happens next...it's okay...at least we will have given it a try..."

Wilhelm kissed Simon for the last time for in a while..then suddenly they heard the doorbell..They went out of the room..

"Are you ready Dominic?!"

"Yeah"

"Okay let's go.."

Simon opened the door and he saw Ayub an Rosh...his two best friends were in shock...Rosh was looking Wilhelm...

"What..the actual..fuck"

Rosh said looking at Wilhelm..

"I-It's not what it looks like!"

Simon said before anyone else could talk..

"No this is exactly what it looks like!"

Wilhelm said without hesitation..

"Now excuse me but I got to go"

Wilhelm grabbed his son's hand and left Simon's house..

"You have some serious expectations to do young man!"

Rosh said getting in the house with Ayub following her

"Do you you want some coffe?!"

"Yes but be fast you need to talk"

Simon made coffe for the three of them..When they were ready he left the coffees on the table..

"What was he doing here?!"

"We..."

He took a deep breath and continued

"We are kind of..back together..."

"What?!"

Both his friends said at the same time...

"We...uh...we talked..and we...ended up...started kind of..dating again..I guess..."

"Simon..he hurt you...he will do it again..."

Rosh said...she was angry...she just didn't know if she was mad at Wilhelm or Simon..or both...

"He won't"

Simon said without even thinking

"He will Simon..."

Ayub said entering their argument..

"Do you know why Simme?!"

Rosh asked and Simon shaked his head...but then he answered

"He loves me..."

"If he loves so much then why hiding you?!why hiding who he is for nine years simme?! Nine years! Why not telling the truth in the first place?! Why now?! After all those years..now?! You know why?! Because he is a coward! He couldn't tell the truth so he hid himself from the people leaving you on the centre with all the lights for yourself! He left you deal with it...alone..Why trusting him now?!"

Simon wanted to cry...he knew Rosh was right...he just didn't want to admit it...

"He said he loves me...and he will fight this time...he won't leave..."

"Don't be a fool Simon...he-"

"He did what he did,okay?! There's no going back! I know he made mistakes..mistakes that affected my life! Mistakes that still hurt! But one more thing that I know is that he loves me...and I love him...so please...if you want to understand then try! If don't then let me deal with it alone!"

He teared up...he got up and went to his room closing the door behind him...

After a half hour Ayub went in his room...

To be continued