Chapter 16

"Dad?!" Dominic said entering his dad's room

"Yes?!" Wilhelm took him in his arms while Sitting on the bed

"Can I ask you a question?!"

"Of course you can"

"How do you know isa's dad?!"

"You mean Simon?! Well we were in the same school once..and..."

He didn't know if it was a good idea to tell him the whole truth...

"Well..do you remember how Cinderella fall for her prince?!"

"Yes I know dad"

"Well...I was Simon's prince.."

"But..he is a boy..and you are a boy.."

"You're too young to understand..but a boy can fall in love with another boy too..and that's what happened with me and Simon...and we still are in love.."

"So...you don't love mamma anymore?!"

"No..I do love your mom,I'm just not in love with her..so you love Isa?!"

"Yeah I do,she is my best friend"

"That's how I love your mom,and that's how she loves me"

"Oh okey.."

"I will tell you the rest of the story once you're older okey?!"

"You promise?!"

"I promise..so..what do you think of the idea of Simon's as your second dad and Isa as your sister?! You would still have your mom of course"

"I love it!!" Wilhelm smiled and hugged his son..

"You've no idea how happy you make me I love you"

" I love you too dad"

The little boy left and it was time for The announcement...Everything was numb...but he sat in front of the camera...

"Are you sure about it son?!" His dad asked him.. "I am ready to face the world dad.." Wilhelm said looking at his dad.  "Okey..I'm here for you.." Wilhelm smiled at him as a thank you..he took a deep breath and started talking...

"People of Sweden,my people. I know you are all confused about the news,the articles and everything that includes those pictures of me and Simon Eriksson. And that's why I'm here today,to explain to you and to finally be able and free to tell you the truth". He took a deep breath as he decided to end this story today,after nine years.  "About nine years ago, someone had videotaped two students in the boarding school,Hilerska. It was confirmed that one of the boys was Simon Eriksson, and the other one was me. So I denied that the other boy in the video was me. When I'm meantime it was crown prince Wilhelm with flesh and bones.It was me. Me and Simon met each other again after all those years, so we got back together. Princess Veronica knows about me and Simon and she is totally okay with it, so no I am not cheating on her and the media said. I don't think it is necessary for you to know more,so thank you for listening and have a nice day."    That was it, it was done,the torture was over.

Wilhelm left the room leaving everyone behind while he entered his car driving to Simon's..

Was it a stupid decision?! But I can't lose him..I can't disappoint him ..I can't leave him alone.. not again. I was young back then,I had all the eyes on me,especially after my brother's death. Everyone was expecting too much from me. Things I couldn't do,actually I could but not like my brother. They say..no one is perfect in this life..on this world..everyone has at least one disadvantage,one insecurity,a problem,something they can't do,something less pretty in them, something that its just not it.. but Erik..he was perfect in my eyes..I wanted to be just like him..I still do..yes I know I am a good king for my country but he would have been way better than me..I know it..and I knew that everyone was comparing me much more to him then than ever before, and I was afraid,scared that I was going to disappoint everyone..so I chosen to let down one person than the whole country and my family..I loved Simon..he was the only person I loved so much after Erik..and now Dominic..he is my comfort person..he always has been..and he always will be...

That's what wilhelm was thinking till he parked outside Simon's house..he knocked on the door and he looked at those beautiful brown eyes once again..but they were red..and wet..the shorter male hugged wilhelm once he saw him outside his door..not wanting to let go..Wilhelm hugged back..but he was so confused and worried about his love..

"What's wrong?!" He softly whispered in Simon's ear..

"I was just afraid that you changed your mind the last moment just like back then..and I couldn't stand the thought of you betraying me again and of me loosing you.." he answered Wilhelm's question crying into his hug..

"Shh..don't cry..I am here,I told the whole truth,about the video,about the pictures,about us..everything..."Wilhelm was whispering playing with the male's curls..

"You did?!" Simon looked up into his king's eyes not actually believing what he just heard..

"Yes simme I did.." he said smiling down looking into Simon's eyes, Simon's couldn't talk, wilhelm hugged him..They went inside the house...sat on Simon's bed..

"I...I talked to Dominic about..us.." Wilhelm said looking at Simon..Simon  looked at him confused..

"I..told him we are together.."

"What?!" Simon couldn't believe it..

"I told him I'm in love with you.." Wilhelm laughed and Simon hugged him actually jumped on him pushing him so he lay down on the bed...

"I.Love.You!!" Simon said and kissed the man he had in his arms..

To be continued..

Hey I know it's been a looong time, the last time I updated was 13th April...yeah...and I'm sorry it's a small chapter but the reason why is because I'm running out of ideassss so if you like to drop some in the comments no problem see you next time, love you all pls take careee❤️❤️