Radiating

Day Twenty Pt.2

Their hands cut through the warm air as they ran. Josh and Luanne had matching grins and rosy cheeks. The sound of their laughs and her boots filled the night. Josh had tripped three times on the sidewalk but still kept up beside her as she pulled him along. When they passed through the entrance of the hotel the front desk watched with a smile seeing the two racing to the elevator. 

"Did you see Mickey square dancing?" Luanne asked as the elevator opened letting them off at their room. 

"Did you see how drunk Sam and Emmie were?" Josh fumbled with his room key as he reached in his pocket. 

As the door opened Josh walked past Luanne as she closed the door before quickly  turning back, attaching his lips to hers. Her back was pinned to the doorframe with Josh's hands on either side of her head. Moving toward the bed both of them didn't let up before Josh fell back on the sheets. Luanne tugged on his shirt, scrambling to get it over his head. All that talk she had in her head about them ending was far from her mind in this instant. When his hands reached up her back to remove her shirt she quickly grabbed her phone turning on whatever playlist she could find first causing the boy to grin. 

Luanne hovered over him then. His mind was a shambles. Josh had thought about this moment for a while but was never going to push. Now that it was happening he was exposed to all of Luanne, making mental notes of every moment. Hozier hit his ears from her phone and he watched her smile before leaning back down towards him. Using his legs he flipped them over, now looking at Luanne. It should be awkward your first time with someone new. All Josh saw in this moment was his sunshine radiating throughout the room, staring at no one but him.

"You're absolutely positive?" Josh asked in a near whisper. 

"Positive, Joshua Michael." Luanne replied staring up at him with those big hazel eyes that make him crumble. 

As his hands intertwined with Luanne's he held them on either side of her face placing kisses from her forehead down her neck. Her soft sounds were enough to make him stop immediately placing his lips back to hers. As he pushed in the world went quiet. His entire brain was flooded with Luanne. Watching her head tilt back his arms became weak, making him grab her hands tighter. As sweat began to bead across his forehead, he reached up to move his hair when Luanne took the moment to grab his back pulling him closer. Her mouth hit his with a force unknown to him making him speed up earning her mumbling against his lips.

"Josh I-" Luanne struggled to get the words out from her shallowed breathing when his hips hit hers sending the pillows behind them flying. 

As they both called out he finally collapsed onto her. The music she had forgotten about played quietly over them catching their breath. Running her fingers through his hair he reached out grabbing the phone from the table, texting the others where they were. As Luanne watched him she felt warmth come over her already sweating body. Every inch of him was beautiful and happy. He turned his head to her with a sloppy grin making her chest heave. 

"Round 2?" Josh mumbled with his head still laying on her chest. 

"Don't see any harm in it." Luanne smiled before lowering her head to kiss him again. 

Mickey walked behind a very drunk Sam and Emmie with Jake tagging along beside her. Danny had struck out with the random brunette and watched the four in front of him. 

"Think they are going to remember what happened in the morning?" Danny asked to Mickey who shrugged her shoulders. 

"They drank like fucking sailors. I would be surprised if they remember their names in the morning." Mickey still sported Jakes hat atop her head with him being intensely quiet beside her.