1. Au

Welcome to the first chapter of adrienette april! I wil try to upload everyday between 4 and 6 pm, Brussels time! :) (CEST UTC+2)

Introducing my absolute favorite au: the criminal one ;)

 Ladybug ran out of there, laughing while the cops were right behind her.  She noticed the black car right in front of her and ran towards. She quickly opened the door and got into the car. "Go! Go! Go!'" She yelled to her partner who quickly gave gas and got out of there. 

"You got it?" He asked, grinning at her. She pulled out a big bag from under the seat and mirrored his reaction. "That's my girl" He told her, proudly as she smirked back at him. They drove to their place and placed the car away. They looked around to see if anyone was around before they got out of the car. They put away their mask and suit before Adrien grabbed her hand and pushed her against the car. Marinette gasped before she felt his hand go trough her ass and push one leg up against his thigh. 

He put her chin between his finger and looked into her eyes. "You did good today, bug." He whisperd, his lips hovering close to hers. She blushed a deep red and tried to choose where to look: his eyes or his delicious looking lips. 

Adrien smirked down at her before letting go and grabbing the bag. "C'mon, m'lady. They're waiting for us." He said with an amusing voice not able to get that stupid grin of his face. While Adrien went inside, Marinette was left there in shock. She shook her head and huffed. She was a top wanted criminal in multiple states and afraid of nothing but that stupid cat could make her nervous. 

She picked up her own bag too and got into the building. She opened the door and saw the rest of the team on the couch celebrating over their new victory. Marinette laughed and shook her head before setting her bag down at the coffee table. "When are you guys doing something?" Marinette asked, raising her eyebrows before standing next to Adrien and crossing her arms in front of her chest. Kim got off the couch and threw away an almost empty bag chips somewhere in the room. "But you guys make such a good team. You guys got this." He explained, wiping chips off his clothes. 

Adrien looked at her with a disgusted look and looked him up and down. "Okay but if we have get caught and you guys have to safe us, i hope you know what to do." He said before looking at Mari and chuckeling. Marinette laughed and shook her own head before she grabbed Alya's arm and dragged her into the kitchen. 

"So how did it go?" The brunette asked. Marinette laughed and took a bottle of fresh water out of the fridge to cool down. "The job went good..." She started, taking a sip. Alya being the journalist she is, immediatly got the hint. "What happend?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips with a big smirk on her face. Marinette rolled her eyes and smiled. "He keeps teasing me and it's driving me crazy!" She exclaimed. 

Alya laughed. "C'mon. You've been partners for years and this is going on for such a long time! Just date already!" She complained. Marinette huffed. "I'm not-oh who am i kidding?" She gave up. Just that moment Adrien entered the kitchen causing the two girls to get silent and turn around to look at him. Adrien looked at him, like he had been caught stealing cookies. "What? I want something to drink." He pouted before getting a glass and filling it with water. 

Marinette hummed and nodded. "Mhm it's okay. You're good." She said before he went over to her, kissed her head and left the kitchen. Marinette watched him leave before she settled her eyes back on Alya who was laughing. "Do us all a favor and start dating, please." She told her before she left the kitchen too. Marinette sighed and licked the inside of her cheek. 

The next night, Marinette was sitting on the balcony, trying to get some fresh air. She looked over the skyline and admired the lights of the city when she suddenly got pulled out of her bubble. The door behind her opened and Adrien stepped out. "What are you doing here?" She whisperd. Adrien chuckeld and sat down on the chair beside her. "Couldn't sleep so i went to find you." He whisperd back. She smiled at him before leaning her head against his shoulder. He placed a kiss on top of it before laying his head on top of hers. 

"Do you actually really think that we will ever get caught?" She asked him, breaking the silence. Adrien laughed. "Ofcourse not, we're amazing." He exclaimed, giving her a grin. Marinette glared at him and slapped him on his bicep. "Adrien! I'm being serious here." She exclaimed angry. Adrien laughed and smiled as she lay her head back. "Maybe, i don't know. But i know that if anything would ever happen, i would sacrifice myself for you anyday. You're my bestfriend and as long as i'm here, i'll do anything to protect you." He told her. 

Marinette looked into his eyes, not able to utter a word. Adrien reached over and moved a piece of her hair behind her face as his face got closer. Marinette licked her lips and placed her hand on top of his. The sound of the bells from the Notre dame struck, telling them it was 1 am. Marinette and Adrien pulled away and coughed nervously. "I should go and let you sleep." He told her as he get up and walked to the door. "Goodnight bug." He said before walking inside and going towards his own room. 

Marinette smiled sadly. "Goodnight kitty." She answered before she went back inside too. Guess today's wasn't the day...

Word count: 1004