5. Undercover

I'm sorry i didn't upload yesterday! i had a repetition and i was so tired after it 

 "Alya! Get down!" Mylene whisper yelled as Alix pulled her down behind the bushes. Adrien had asked Marinette after class if they could meet up at the park because he needed to ask her something. After recovering from the shock, she answered yes but unfortunately for her all the girls overheard. They all wanted to go with her to give her emotional support...from behind the bushes. And the best thing off all was that Marinette had no idea they were there. 

"Okay then someone tell me what they're doing!!" She whisperd angry. Mylene, the only one who could clearly see them, turned her head to look at them. "Well they're sitting on a bench. He's telling her something and he looks rather nervous." She said. Rose clapped her hands excited. "Omg he's probably admitting his feelings!" She squaled causing everyone to shush her. "She looks shocked." Mylene said, turning around and smiling at them causing everyone silently fangirl.

"She's saying something back and oh my god they're hugging you guys!" Mylene announced. Alya's mouth fell open. "Omg it's finally happening." 

After a couple minutes, Adrien got up and left after waving Marinette goodbye. The girls came from behind the bushes and ran toward their bestfriend. "Mari! Oh my god!" Alya exclaimed, grabbing a hold of both her shoulders. Marinette screamed in fear as her bestfriend stood behind her out of nowhere. "What the fuck! Are you guys crazy?! I almost had a heart attack." She yelled at them as she held her hand at her heart. They looked down guilty and apologised. 

"What are you guys even doing here?" She asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Well we actually overheard Adrien asking you to meet him at the park so we decided to go with you." Alix openly admitted. Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Without me knowing?" She asked. All of them slowly nodded. Marinette shoke her head and laughed. "You guys are unbelievable!" She exclaimed. 

"We know but girl this is so great! He finally likes you back!" Alya cheered, wrapping her into a hug. Marinette akwardly hugged back. "Uhm yeah, that's not what he wanted to talk about." Marinette told them. They all frowned dissapointed. "Then what did he wanted to talk about?" Rose questioned, curious.

"Well he actually asked me if i wanted to join him for a photoshoot because his father thought i would be a really good model for the theme." Marinette said, having an excited smile on her face. "Oohhh." All of them exclaimed, lowkey dissappointed. Marinette giggeld. "But that's still good right?" Marinette said. 

Alya gave her a sad smile and slung her arm around her. "It's wonderful, M. We're glad for you." She told her. "But we had expected a confession tho." Mylene pouted. Marinette shrugged and lightly laughed. "I wouldn't have disliked that." She admitted before giving them a wink, making all of them laugh. 

Word count: 504