14. Old fashioned

Marinette was a very eco friendly girl. She tries to use her fabrics again and loves recycling clothes. That's also why she loves to go thriftshopping and go to garage sales. She always finds some beautiful things and it makes her save money!

Today she wanted to go to this little market in town and had asked Adrien to go with her. For the first time as her boyfriend. *squeal*

She was waiting downstairs in the bakery and he had texted her he would be there soon. She knew he was very excited about this because it was their first trip out as boyfriend and girlfriend but also because he was able to leave his bodyguard home today. In exchange he did have to wear some wear something good to cover him up so he wouldn't get chased by fangirls. 

The bell rang wich meant the bakery door had opened. She looked up hopeful and saw him entering with a black cap on and black sunglasses. He took off his glasses and winked at her. "Am i recognizable?" He asked her with a big grin on his face. Marinette covered her mouth and giggeld before standing up from her chair and walked towards him. "A little but you look really good so it's alright." She told him before standing on her tippy toes and kissing him on the cheek. 

He wrapped one arm around her and chuckeld. "Thank you, love." He said, giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead. "You ready to leave?" He asked her. She nodded. "Yes, let me just grab my bag and say goodbye to my parents." She grabbed a hold of her bag and quickly checked if everything was inside. She ran to the back and Adrien heard her loudly yell to her parents before joining him again.

Adrien held out his hand that she gladly took. They walked outside and both put on their sunglasses since the weather was really sunny and there wasn't even a cloud to be seen in the sky. They peacefully walked to the market making a small talk.

Adrien looked at her and took a moment to really admire her. Her sunglasses were a little to big wich caused her to scrunch her nose. It was adorable. Marinette felt eyes on her and turned to look at him. "Stop looking at me like that." She told him, getting flustered. "Like what?" He asked, acting all innocent. Marinette shook her head and covered her blushing cheeks. "Like you want to kiss me." She replied, annoyed but with a small smile.  

Adrien chuckeld and grabbed her waist, making them stop walking. "What if i do want to kiss you?" He smirked down at her. 'That damn smirk.' she thought to herself. He knew she couldn't resist it because he just looked so damn good. Before she could reply with a snarky comeback, he had bent down to place a kiss on her lips. 

Marinette placed her hands on his shoulders to keep herself steady as she felt her knees get weak underneath his touch. Adrien slowly pulled away from the kiss but she was still a little gone from it. Adrien interwined their fingers and placed a kiss on it. "Ready to go farther?" He asked, smiling cheeky. Marinette coughed nervously and smiled. "Y-yeah." 

They reached the market and Marinette was a excited hop making Adrien laugh. They went by a couple stands and looked trough some clothes. Marinette had found some beautiful things that she could use for her designs and some jewellery. She reached for her wallet until she saw that Adrien had already given the person the money with also a very gracious tip. "Adrien!" She exclaimed. Adrien looked at her and shrugged. "You really thought i was gonna let you pay?" He teased. The saleswoman gave her the bag with everything inside and told them goodbye with a big smile on her face, clearly happy with the tip she got. 

They walked away with a slightly annoyed Marinette. "I can pay for myself you know, Mr. Billionaire." She rolled her eyes. Adrien laughed and kissed her temple. "I know but that doesn't mean i can't spoil my girlfriend." He said. "Alright but i'm paying for drinks." She insistes but Adrien just frowned. "What drinks?" He asked confused. Marinette giggeld, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the smoothie station. "The ones i'm gonna buy us right now." She exclaimed before running off with him. 

Word count: 750