11. Picnic/lunch

Adrien ran out of their with no idea where to go. They had two free periods so she could be anywhere. He really hoped she was still on school because he knew the girls liked to go to this little cafe in town. 

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Alya standing in the hallway with a couple of the other girls but no Marinette in sight. He ran towards there in hurry and called out for Alya. "Alya!" He yelled loudly, causing her to turn around and look at him confused. "Have you seen Mari?" He asked. Alya nodded. "Yeah, she told me she was gonna go to the library." She told him before she could even ask why, he had ran off. 

He opened the huge and heavy doors of the library and started searching inside. Eventually he found her in a rather silent spot, she had a tissue in her hand on red, teary eyes. He felt so horrible. He took a couple steps towards her, careful not to startle her. Marinette looked up and was clearly shocked to see him. "Adrien." She whisperd, putting the tissue away in her pocket. Adrien walked to her and immediatly wrapped his arms around her. Marinette akwardly put her arms around him too. "I'm so sorry." He whisperd into her ear as he felt a teardrop on his shoulder. 

Marinette pulled away. "What did i do wrong?" She asked with a small voice. Adrien shook his head and placed both his hand on her upperarms. "Nothing, M. You did nothing wrong." He told her, rubbing her arm. "Then why have you been acting so weird towards me?" She asked, genuinly wanting a real answer. Adrien looked down and took a deep breath.  "I just got scared. I'm so sorry. I handled the situation so bad and i feel so horrible for hurting you." He explained to her. 

Marinette frowned. "What situation? Why were you scared?" She asked, worried and placed one of her hands on top of his. Adrien looked her into her eyes. "I'm in love with you." He whisperd. Marinette's mouth fell open at what she heard. "And i know you like someone else so i don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said. Marinette scoffed. "You're kidding?" 

Adrien looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Uhm no." He told her. Marinette let out a laugh. "Adrien, i have been in love with you for more than a year now. There actually was no one else." She told him. Adrien stared at her like she had told him he could never eat pastries anymore. 

"I- poor luka." Was the only thing that could come out of his mouth. Marinette laughed and hit her face against his shoulder. "Really? That's what you say?" She asked him. Adrien lightly laughed too. "I don't know what else to say or do. I'm a little shook" He admitted. Marinette smiled at him. "Well for once, i do." She said before she placed her hands on his shoulder and kissed him straight on his lips. 

It was a small, sweet and short kiss but it meant so much for both of them. Before Adrien could even come down from heaven to properly kiss her back, Marinette had pulled away

"Wow." they both said at the same time, making them laugh. "I'm sorry for hurting you and i never wanted you to feel that way so to make it up, please let me take you out on a date." He said. Marinette laughed. "Okay but please don't ignore me every time you want to take me out." Marinette joked, making Adrien playfully roll his eyes. "I won't." He told her. He leaned down and placed a delicate kiss on her forehead. 

"Want me to walk you to lunch?" He asked, taking it out his hand. Marinette smiled at the light deja vu she got before she gladly took his hand. 

I'm so sorry, i really thought i was gonna be able to update everyday but in my defense, i have an excuse!! our wifi is broken so i wasn't able to go on my laptop for days (since i don't write on my phone) but now they gave us extra mobile data so now i can create a hotspot and i'm able to write on my laptop. Finally! 

I also had the whole weekend shows and this weekend too so i'm gonna try my best to get back on track but if i don't, do not worry, they will come sometime! :))

Word count: 762